PDA

View Full Version : Scott Warren - March 29, 2009 - Birmingham, AL

Steel City
01-19-09, 00:04
We are very pleased to announce that Scott Warren will be teaching a handgun skills class in Birmingham, AL on Sunday March 29th. The one day format is great for those of you who enjoy training but feel like you do not have the time or the money for a two or three day class. This class is NOT for the beginner student. For more information or to register for the class, please feel to email us at Gunsafety@Charter.net.

Details
Date: March 29, 2009
Round count: roughly 800 rounds
Cost: $200 (additional range fee of $10.00 for members/$20.00 for non-members)

Scott Warren

5 Time IDPA National Champion
15 Time National Championship
Special Award Winner

State of the Art Instruction

Areas covered: Complete Shooting Tune up,
Shooting from Balance, Multiple Target Engagement,
Target Grouping, Shooting on the Move,
Tips and Techniques and More

Improve your scores & gun handling skills

“If you’re looking for ways to improve your shooting, I highly recommend Scott Warren. Training with Scott has assisted me in reaching my goals”. Dave Sevigny – IDPA, USPSA National Champion and IPSC World Champion

“Scott Warren is teaching what you need to know to get to your next level. Scott’s classes have raised the bar for shooting instructors”. Ken Hackathorn – Founder IDPA and International Small Arms Instructor

Robb Jensen
01-19-09, 00:11
You would be hard pressed to find a better handgun instructor.

Amp Mangum
01-20-09, 18:56
If you get a chance to train with Scott jump on it.

Steel City
01-20-09, 21:15
:(Sorry guys. I had the email address as Gunsafety@Charter.com when it should have been Gunsafety@charter.net. I apologize for the confusion. I corrected it in the original post. Please resend any correspondence to the corrected email address.

VA_Dinger
01-21-09, 00:33
While I've never taken a class from Mr.Warren numerous people that I respect consider him to be one of the best. I suspect it will fill up quickly.

It's a damn shame I cannot make it to this class.

ToddG
01-21-09, 09:32
One thing not mentioned above (because Scott isn't allowed to mention it himself) is that he is also currently the Principle Firearms Instructor for the FBI's Hostage Rescue Team, a position he has held for many years. So while Scott may advertise the class as competition-oriented -- and it is -- the techniques translate to any use of a handgun under stress.

Steel City
03-04-09, 18:18
We just had a few spots open up in this class. Please email me at gunsafety@charter.net if you have any questions or would like to register for the class.

Sidewinder6
03-05-09, 13:34
Here is a class I would love to take but am unable to travel to this particular one. I hope he finds a place in Florida later this year. Hint. :D:D