PDA

View Full Version : Naked man attacks woman at First Landing State Park

M4arc
11-28-06, 20:29
I ride in Sea Shore (aka First Landing) several times a week and MOST of the women I see in there have IPODs on and couldn't hear a freight train coming up behind them. I would bet an IPOD was in use when this freak attacked her.

VIRGINIA BEACH – A naked man attacked a woman walking on a trail in First Landing State Park, moments before two other women rushed to her aid.

One of the women hit the suspect with a stick while her daughter called 911. During the incident, the man stopped and began to sing a song, said police spokeswoman Rene Ball.

The women played along until police arrived. That’s when the suspect punched an officer in the face and struck another with a stick, Ball said.

The suspect was taken to the hospital for injuries he sustained during the incident. Police found the suspect’s car parked nearby, but not his clothing. None of the women was hurt.

Charges are pending.

K.L. Davis
11-28-06, 21:15
That’s when the suspect punched an officer in the face and struck another with a stick, Ball said.

The suspect was taken to the hospital for injuries he sustained during the incident

:D I love the way the guy wrote that...

FlyAndFight
11-30-06, 11:37
:D I love the way the guy wrote that...

I picked it up immediately as well... :D

DBautista
11-30-06, 20:48
I had a bunch of my co-workers talk about this situation yesterday... 98 percent of my co-workers are females...

They really would not know what to do in a situation like this... I suggested a nice Kershaw or a CRKT, but they cant justify a purchase that large for a open assist knife, eventhough they have DOONEY AND BURKE handbags. You guys with some experience know the cost of these handbags, about the price of a good lower! Forget about talking about a Kel-Tec or a S&W airweight.

I run in that park quite often, and I carry a Kershaw and Kel-Tec on the straps of my Camelback. Call me paraniod, but they have some big snakes in that park.

DrMark
11-30-06, 21:12
I've camped in that park. I had no idea they're calling it "First Landing" now.

98 percent of my co-workers are females...

Wow... I can't imagine. :eek:

About 98 percent of my co-workers are male.

DBautista
12-01-06, 16:04
Wow... I can't imagine. :eek:

About 98 percent of my co-workers are male.

I work at Victoria's Secret.

Not Really...

M4arc
12-01-06, 18:16
All the hotties from the Great Neck/Shore Dr area run there. In addition with Inlet Fitness and Final Kick right there its a magnet for the beautiful people and as such the creeps target it as well.

Don't worry Doc, everyone I know still refers to it as Seashore ;)

DBautista
12-01-06, 22:10
Mark,

That is one of the main reasons I run at SSP. Why run in the 'hood when I can travel a few miles a see some quality females for my running pleasure.

And yes, I still call it Seashore State Park.