PDA

View Full Version : WOA or Noveske

Voodoochild
11-28-06, 20:42
So I have been mulling over a SBR build and not sure what barrel to go with I know alot of people will say Noveske and I am leaning that way but I know it can be hit or miss when trying to get a barrel from him or a supplier. So what would you choose and why? Oh and the other is White Oak Armament.

GastonG-NoVa
11-28-06, 21:29
What about a LMT complete 10.5 inch upper. I have about 3k rounds through mine now without any malfuctions.

I have no experience with the Noveske barrels, but if you are shooting a 10 inch gun I would assume you won't be shooting Palma matches with it.:eek:

I have shot mine out to 150 yards and found that it shoots minute of gong every time.

Derek_Connor
11-28-06, 21:42
So I have been mulling over a SBR build and not sure what barrel to go with I know alot of people will say Noveske and I am leaning that way but I know it can be hit or miss when trying to get a barrel from him or a supplier. So what would you choose and why? Oh and the other is White Oak Armament.

Scan the boards, especially on the TOS. There is a 10.5 Noveske, chrome-lined, going for sale right now.

WOA, Noveske, LMT - All will do very well, and you'll be hard pressed to be able to tell the difference.

bigbore
11-28-06, 22:56
< broken record >

For a defensive carbine You will never know the difference between a WOA/Wilson or a Noveske/Pac Nor.

</ broken record >

rob_s
11-29-06, 04:20
What is your intended use for this rifle, and is the added expense of either of these barrels really all that productive for your intended purposes?

Joe R.
11-29-06, 13:12
I have no experience with the WOAs, but I do have a Noveske 12 1/2" Crusader that has performed very well and was certainly worth the wait.

knightsar
11-29-06, 14:20
White Oak Armament Recon 16". :D