PDA

View Full Version : NEW M4 RIFLE

snake doc
01-21-09, 17:57
Hey guys, need a little input here. Would like to know your general opinions about POF-USA weapons, good or bad post everything. If you own one please let me know of your likes/dislikes.

Probably should have done this before I ordered one. I ordered the 415 gen3. Its a 16" upper with a 9" preadator rail and that new NP3 coating by ROBAR
sanke doc out

snake doc
01-23-09, 07:20
Come on guys, can you give me a little insight here. 194 views and 0 replies????

SRT-M4
01-23-09, 11:56
I love my POF's , I have since sold one of the older generation ones to a buddy of mine but both POFs have run perfect.
Accuracy was top notch. Reliability was as good as anything out there.
There have been some complaints but I beleive that it was the minority.
Other than having a bit more recoil than a standard DI AR I dont have anything bad to say about them.
I have 2 LWRC's too. They have a more regular AR feel to them than the POF. It has the larger Rail, but very easy to get use too.

I wouldnt trade none of my Piston AR's for anything short of a SCAR.

snake doc
01-23-09, 13:28
SRT, Sir thanks for the reply. Glad to hear good info on POF. I believe it is money well spent.
snake doc out

cobra90gt
01-23-09, 16:33
Come on guys, can you give me a little insight here. 194 views and 0 replies????

FWIW, there are 41 results when one queries under keyword "POF-USA" via the search feature of the message board. Attempting a search query first usually reveals helpful information which can be quickly accessed in lieu of waiting for responses to trickle in...

Just a helpful tip for those who may be "new" to message boards... :)

madisonsfinest
01-23-09, 20:49
2 weeks ago I ordered a POF-308. I am excited for it to get here, but its a long ways away at this point!

ICANHITHIMMAN
01-24-09, 08:44
There coustomer service sux.............. I ordered one a few years ago and cancled the order after 15 months with no rifle.

ICANHITHIMMAN
01-24-09, 08:52
There coustomer service sux.............. I ordered one a few years ago and cancled the order after 15 months with no rifle.

Slu54
01-24-09, 11:42

I think your title also may be easily misinterpreted.