PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about GovTrack.us?

zippygaloo
01-22-09, 16:37
What do you have to say about GovTrack.us (http://www.govtrack.us/)? How current do they keep it?

Honu
01-25-09, 21:15
confused about the other thread so here :)

WHY ??

I thought the st pete paper is kinda noted as being a far lefty type paper ? and the editor for sure is ?

to me that kinda stuff can get slanted the way they want it to come out

and also which promises ?? old obama has changed his views so much I dont know which ones they are going to take ? the early ones ? or the ones after he thought about it and changed or the ones he changed even again !! or the ones he says to one groups when he wants to be cool

it could be fun to view but I dont much trust papers that have a political viewpoint and agenda to make him look like a great guy which is what this site will do as its history of bush bashing and far left views is well proven from the past things they have done

sorry thats my take on it

its like saying lets watch MSNBC for the real news of what is going on !!!

Boomer10
01-25-09, 21:20
confused about the other thread so here :)

WHY ??

I thought the st pete paper is kinda noted as being a far lefty type paper ? and the editor for sure is ?

to me that kinda stuff can get slanted the way they want it to come out

and also which promises ?? old obama has changed his views so much I dont know which ones they are going to take ? the early ones ? or the ones after he thought about it and changed or the ones he changed even again !! or the ones he says to one groups when he wants to be cool

it could be fun to view but I dont much trust papers that have a political viewpoint and agenda to make him look like a great guy which is what this site will do as its history of bush bashing and far left views is well proven from the past things they have done

sorry thats my take on it

its like saying lets watch MSNBC for the real news of what is going on !!!

He did promise change during his campaign... unfortunately I don't think that's what his voters thought he meant by "Change you can believe in." ;)