PDA

View Full Version : Where do you guys buy your small parts from?

Kaos
01-22-09, 20:34
Im wanting to stock up on some springs, maybe a bolt catch...just some maintenance things. There's no way im ordering from del-ton, model 1 or any fo the kit build places right now due to lead time...there's likely one place I can call this week, but figured I'd ask for the sake of conversation.

Thanks!

SeriousStudent
01-22-09, 21:17
May I politely suggest two of our site sponsors?

You can call or email Grant at G&RTactical, or Paul at Bravo Company USA. Both sell a lot of the small parts at very reasonable prices.

I bought a bunch of springs, detents, pins, etc from Grant, and got them all quickly. I bought two of his lower parts kits, and they work very well in both lowers.

I have also had nothing but good experiences from Bravo Company USA.

Kaos
01-22-09, 21:19
Thanks, I was under the impression (and this may be me reading into things wrong) that the lower parts @ G&R were mostly for their kits.

I'll hit the site now and order up what I need if they're in stock.

jhs1969
01-22-09, 21:19
Try BCM or LMT direct. Though current market trends indicate it may be difficult to obtain many quality AR componets. I had good results by going directly through LMT but this was 1-2 months before the election. Prepare to be frustrated.

I had completely forgot about G&R, check them out as well. Send Grant an email, he'll let you know what he has in stock.

SeriousStudent
01-22-09, 21:31
Try BCM or LMT direct. Though current market trends indicate it may be difficult to obtain many quality AR componets. I had good results by going directly through LMT but this was 1-2 months before the election. Prepare to be frustrated.

That is good news about LMT. I did not try to order direct from them. When I visited their page, they said that you had to order in quantities of 50 or more, so I dropped it.

(I mean, I have a couple of rifles, but sheesh...50 :D )

I may give them a call in the future, and see if they will hook a brother up.