PDA

View Full Version : Said before, saying again. Gotta Love Larue

Nathan_Bell
11-30-06, 15:07
Ordered Larue Tactical's New VTAC Sling, a gas block and a MIAD at end of last week. The gas block was on back order.

I just recieved the items today, with another bottle opener and a hat. Damned few copanies out there will get a backordered item out toyou that fast, let alone add a goodie or two to the box.

That is how you keep customers, Mr. Larue could make a good penny consulting with all too many companies out there about how to turn a customer into a salesman for your products.

NickB
12-03-06, 00:19
When I used to work retail, the saying was, "If you do something to please a customer, they'll tell one person. If you do something to piss them off, they'll tell everyone they know."

I like reading these posts for that exact reason. I've heard nothing but great things about LaRue's quality and customer service.

Nathan_Bell
12-05-06, 17:59
When I used to work retail, the saying was, "If you do something to please a customer, they'll tell one person. If you do something to piss them off, they'll tell everyone they know."

Friend of mine used to own a gun shop, he claimed there was a study done that a happy customer will tell four people about a good experience, an unhappy customer would tell 12.

That seems about right to me, so have no reason to doubt his statement.

GYates
12-07-06, 00:37
LaRue is the best, besides they are from my home area.

bullitt5172
12-07-06, 21:15
Same here, I ordered an EOTech mount and BUIS and received a hat and bottle opener as well. 100% satisfied with Larue products and service. My order also shipped within hours of me placing it!

Alpha Sierra
12-07-06, 21:18
Mr. Larue could make a good penny consulting with all too many companies out there about how to turn a customer into a salesman for your products.
They won't because they are too busy listening to Ivy league MBAs. Most of which have zero hands on clue with the products and services their firms sell or make.

KevinB
12-08-06, 01:50
Sitting at LZ Washington yesterday I saw a female Sgt with a M4.
Larue AGOC mount
Larue PEQ2 mount
Larue mount for the SF M962MU

Says a lot when a non bayonet type will spend their own $ to get the best kit around...

She was hot too :D

Akoni
12-08-06, 10:56

You can't say that w/out posting a pic!

Nathan_Bell
12-11-06, 08:50
Sitting at LZ Washington yesterday I saw a female Sgt with a M4.
Larue AGOC mount
Larue PEQ2 mount
Larue mount for the SF M962MU

Says a lot when a non bayonet type will spend their own $ to get the best kit around...

So what caught your eye first, the LT rig, or the hot sgt? You can tell us the truth;)