PDA

View Full Version : Received my BCM bolt groups yesterday!

JoshNC
01-25-09, 11:24
I picked up two for upcoming builds and these are without a doubt the nicest bolt groups on the market. Man they sold out fast, I am glad I was able to pick these up.

Jay2984
01-25-09, 11:55
Do you have pics? I haven't seen any of them up close.

SwatDawg15
01-25-09, 12:06
They did sell fast, and to boot alot of shitbags bought them and turned around and listed them between $200 to $250 on TOSEE. People did buy them for around $200, but I think the one for $250 is there still. I really needed one, but was asleep as I just got off shift. It sucks that people bought them just to make money. I really hope Bravo C lowers the limit from 5 to 2, or 3. Maybe some of the rest of us could get ateast one.

Glad you was able to snag two of them before the dummys got em,

Go4broke
01-25-09, 13:44
I've missed out on the last three email back in stock alerts for Bravo Co. BCG's.

Maybe i'll get lucky next time !:)

Palmguy
01-25-09, 13:53
They did sell fast, and to boot alot of shitbags bought them and turned around and listed them between $200 to $250 on TOSEE. People did buy them for around $200, but I think the one for $250 is there still. I really needed one, but was asleep as I just got off shift. It sucks that people bought them just to make money. I really hope Bravo C lowers the limit from 5 to 2, or 3. Maybe some of the rest of us could get ateast one.

Glad you was able to snag two of them before the dummys got em,

Are you serious? Geez...that sucks.

GaryXD
01-25-09, 14:08
Congratulations. I would like to get just one more. Okay maybe two.

MGD
01-25-09, 14:14
josh, one of those is for me, right? i saw the email as it came in but foolishly waited to try and order. next time, i guess

JoshNC
01-25-09, 21:23
josh, one of those is for me, right? i saw the email as it came in but foolishly waited to try and order. next time, i guess

Mike, sorry bud these are staying with me. No hesitating next time ;) We need to just find you a complete upper with a bolt group......hopefully a Bravo Co upper.