PDA

View Full Version : Nugent wants to be Drug Czar

chadbag
01-26-09, 01:09
According to newsmax.com mailing

---

Rocker Ted Nugent Wants Drug Czar Job

Rock legend and outspoken conservative Ted Nugent wants President Barack Obama to appoint him to a high-level position in his administration — Drug Czar.

And if appointed, Nugent vows to hunt down and arrest — or kill — drug kingpins and their underlings.

In a letter posted on the Human Events Web site, Nugent calls the U.S.-Mexico border “a drug war zone” and refers to a “nonstop orgy of vicious, violent crimes against law-abiding Americans living along that border.”

Nugent, who has sold more than 30 million albums and serves on the board of directors of the National Rifle Association, writes: “We have all the laws we need to fight drugs. What America needs is the will-power and a renewed warrior spirit to crush evil and evil-doers.

“We need a Drug Czar who will commit to the American people to stop at least 50 percent of the illegal drugs flowing into the country within the first year of the Obama administration…

“Call me, President Obama. Hippies, dope heads, corrupt politicos and various other human debris hate me, which makes me the perfect man for the job.”

As Drug Czar, Nugent says he would “work with the Mexican government and other Central American nations to root out and arrest and/or kill the drug kingpins and their underlings.

“Working with the Columbian government a few years back, U.S. Special Forces filled Pablo Escobar full of bullet holes. Until assuming room temperature, Escobar was one of the world’s richest cocaine smugglers and controlled 80 percent of all the cocaine shipped into America…

“I would put a big hurt on the drug kingpins and consumers like they have never seen.”

paleone
01-26-09, 05:45
But then again....obama has a drug history himself....and being that obama is nothing more than a corrupt southside hack....he only pays lipservice to crime prevention.....But hell yes...you go TED

"FREEDOM IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE THE GUTS TO STAND UP AND FIGHT FOR IT"!

JBnTX
01-26-09, 08:40
Nugent is too extreme.
He'd do more harm than good.

We need a war on drugs definately,
but I'd rather have a military man
leading the way.

A good retired Special Ops kinda guy.

JBnTX
01-26-09, 08:49
What's with that whatever it is growing under his lower lip?
That looks terrible. Looks like tobacco dribble.

Doesn't he have any friends that could tell him how nasty
that looks?

Highway 55
01-26-09, 09:25
:cool: I love The Nuge...

M1A2_Tanker
01-26-09, 09:32
Uncle Ted is my hero! I could see him making headway on the "war against drugs". He isn't too shy about not being "politically correct".

BAC
01-26-09, 09:34
Way to go, Nugent. :rolleyes:

-B

thopkins22
01-26-09, 10:19
“We need a Drug Czar who will commit to the American people to stop at least 50 percent of the illegal drugs flowing into the country within the first year of the Obama administration…

Should pigs learn to fly and Nugent get's his dream job, I'll bet any one of you $2000 that this is an impossible goal. This is the same garbage that has been promised the American people since the war on drugs was started.

Literally every president in recent history has promised the same impossible things. Peace in the middle east, doubling our foreign aid to Africa, ending our dependence on foreign oil, and so forth. Only one can be accomplished(foreign aid,) and even that doesn't accomplish more good than harm.

Nugent needs to stick to making less than exceptional rock music.

GK70
01-26-09, 10:28
Long live Uncle Ted!

hatt
01-26-09, 11:27
Ted usually talks with some sense, I guess if you hear enough from one person they are bound to say something stupid, like the case we have here.