PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered the Daniel Defense M4!

Gentoo
01-26-09, 09:17
Just got off the phone with AIM. $1,549.00. Considering that bottom tier junk is selling for $1k+ right now I think the price is more than fair. They said they had them in stock, but won't ship (due to backlog) for about 10 days. Thats cool, I need to round up some ammo anyways...

http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/Daniel_Defense_.223_5.56_M4_Rifle.html

So, I'm excited! :D :D :D

Viscon
01-26-09, 16:23
Surely that is a fair price. I have been thinking about one myself. Wonder how they compare to a LMT or Noveske?

Iraqgunz
01-26-09, 16:36
My wife is calling them and ordering one for me as well. If I don't like it, there is always resale value. :D

Sam
01-26-09, 16:39
My buddy JG1911 and I placed our orders the first day at the SHOT show. We've sent them the FFL, just waiting now ......

parishioner
01-26-09, 17:02
I noticed that the rail doesnt use the d-ring and It says that the rail is an omega.

So, is this a new type of omega or am I seeing things?

Gentoo
01-26-09, 17:58
Surely that is a fair price. I have been thinking about one myself. Wonder how they compare to a LMT or Noveske?

Rob said he was working on getting the info to add them to the chart. I figure with LAV working with them, plus the already public specs they put out it should be in the same arena, spec wise.

As for the rail, it was posted somewhere here that it is a special Omega that DD is using for this rifle.

Sam
01-26-09, 18:51
The rail is call Omega X, as of right now only available with the complete rifle. It will not replace any other rail in the DD line up.

Stickman
01-26-09, 20:25
My wife is calling them and ordering one for me as well. If I don't like it, there is always resale value. :D

I'm waiting for mine as well. :)