PDA

View Full Version : Quality and Customer Service of Eagle Industries

Kisara
12-02-06, 20:24
Over the last six years or so, I have owned and used gear from just about all of the big name nylon gear companies. Vests, chest carriers and harnesses, packs, pouches, rifle bags, you name it. Some was company issued; Most was paid for by yours truly. I have kept what worked, and traded/sold off what didn't. Some companies have excellent products that worked great for me without issue (i.e. TacTailor), but I kept the Eagle version because it was a better, higher quality product.

So far, about 90% of what I have ended up keeping is Eagle. Their products are the LaRue of the nylon arena. Their items (especially the new LE line) are innovative and obviously designed with input from the user community. Eagle has been at and very generously supported several of the carbine classes I have attended this past year.

I recently had a very minor issue with the threads coming loose on one of the molle channels on my AIII pack. Between me and the partners I work and shoot with, we have a TON of Eagle gear. Believe me, this the first problem we have ever seen.

I shipped it back to Eagle (Missouri) with a note explaining the problem. Based on previous experience with other companies, I expected to have it back in at least a month or two at the minimum. It was repaired and shipped back to me IN ONE WEEK! No repair fee, no shipping fee, no questions asked, no hassle at all.

A big thanks to Eagle Industries for excellent products and service!

Cold Zero
12-02-06, 20:34
It is always good to read about companies that know how to treat their customers and stand behind their products. My experience with them has been the same. Thanks for sharing this.:D

GIFFMANN
12-03-06, 21:43
Kisara,

Glad to hear they took care of you. In my opinion, Eagle CS is second to none. I had an AIII pack where a loop was mistakenly left off. I shipped it to them on a Monday and had it back by Friday.

Not only do they fix what is wrong, each piece of gear has a quality control tag that lets them know who actually put the piece together. This let's them track issues and resolve them.

I'm probably a little biased since I'm an Eagle dealer, but they have proven to me over and over again that CS does matter to them.

Giff

ISHOT
12-07-06, 09:16
Allow me to chime in from a different perspective.....

I don't showcase Eagle products on my online store (we're not known for tac gear) but I do sell Eagle to our agency clients. I cannot say how proud we are to be associated with Eagle. They have been absolute tops to work with and they have taken care of us very well indeed.

I will never hesitate to recommend them to anyone and the customer service simply excels for a company that has been around for such a long time. A pure example of what I hope our company would emulate.

Glockster35
12-11-06, 13:31
I have several pieces of Eagle Industries gear, each one I would say is second to none.

My favorite piece is the TAC-V1-NU Vest I purchased on my last deployment to the sandbox. I corresponded with one of their customer service reps many times before making the purchase, and was pleasantly surprised with how thorough they were. It was shipped quicker than I had hoped, and once I received it, I was happy to find that it was of excellent quality.

I also have one of their slings I am using right now. Along with several pouches and radio cases.

Quality wise, none of the items I haev purchased have ever had any issues!

BSHNT2015
12-16-06, 10:34
I cannot say enough good things about Eagle Industries or I-Shot produts, both offer excellent gears and back them up with customer service and warranty. I've met Ben-Eagle Industries rep at a carbine class, he knows his stuff.

I use their gear/product and appreciate the support they give to military and LE, thanks for the support and Happy holidays. Be careful out there.:)