PDA

View Full Version : How to Behave on an Internet Forum

ToddG
01-30-09, 02:00
Someone referenced this over on Beretta Forum. I don't believe it's been posted here previously.

How to Behave on an Internet Forum (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onCPJH6swoY)

JLM
01-30-09, 02:25
"Godwin's Law"

I just had pizza come out my nasal cavity. Thank you sir :cool:

sandman99and9
01-30-09, 08:11
OMG!! That is great, trolls= fanboys....lol That is some funny stuff man.

S.M.

Terry
01-30-09, 08:53
That was funny.
Now my post count goes up.

d90king
01-30-09, 09:03
That should be required viewing for all new members! That was pretty damn funny!

markm
01-30-09, 10:49
I just had pizza come out my nasal cavity.

Good Point!!! That was funny by they didn't address the Food/Drink coming out of one's Nose/mouth/face/chest/breast/and or ass/ears or other holes.

Has anyone ever really spit liquids on his keyboard? I don't think so.

MeanRider
01-30-09, 11:07
Lucky 13 post

JBnTX
01-30-09, 12:14
I'm a Colt fanboy. I've been a proud card carrying Kool-Aid drinker
since 1976.

I am not a troll or a subset of trolls.
Anyone who thinks differently is just a Nazi.:D::p

markm
01-30-09, 12:30
I have had soda/coffee shoot out my nose and on to my shirt.:eek:

But not on your keyboard right? ;)

RogerinTPA
01-30-09, 13:24
That is correct...:D

HES
01-31-09, 14:59
Great video. Oh how some times when I'm in an especially dark and evil and twisted mood, and imagining myself and the lord as master of the entire world, how I would force every person on the planet (and yeah that includes pygmies) to watch this or something like it once a year. Those who fail to follow the rules would then be forced to wear pink tu-tus for a period of one week for each infraction.

_DR
02-01-09, 18:47
Good Point!!! That was funny by they didn't address the Food/Drink coming out of one's Nose/mouth/face/chest/breast/and or ass/ears or other holes.

Has anyone ever really spit liquids on his keyboard? I don't think so.

Well spit, no but...

QuietShootr
02-01-09, 18:54
"Godwin's Law"

I just had pizza come out my nasal cavity. Thank you sir :cool:

I snorted scrambled egg up into my sinuses once and spent 5 minutes blowing my nose to get it out because of a post. That's as close as I've come.

HAMMERDROP
02-02-09, 00:51
But not on your keyboard right? ;)

My wife was drinking coffee one morning and she uses Carnation Creamer - pre-sweetened Hazelnut like glue and the male Dobe nudges her arm while she was sipping it and it spilled on the keyboards. Siezed the keys up like Loc-tite certain keys did work but the #2 was -2x ??? the space bar fubar. Sony Vaio flat screen am using compatible keys but are not the wireless keys which came with the unit. OOOPs she sez spent two months mouse typing with on line keyboards what a pain in the ass. I am sure it came out of the hole in the cup...
Did the narrator say Chen Lees's thighs?

Michael