PDA

View Full Version : BCM Depression

lalakai
02-01-09, 09:34
i had been watching the BCM site, hoping to get one of his bcg's, and now i see that he completely out and projecting spring for possible stock.

Still can't believe the pressure that's being put on the supply lines; this isn't just a knee-jerk response. As has been pointed out in the past, the gun-haters learned from their last mistakes and won't make the same if they get the chance. It seems that the gun-lovers also learned from their mistakes, and are now getting ahead of the curve. The sheer size of this reaction has got to be noticed at the upper levels and will hopefully be giving them an idea of the emotions that are already at play, concerning potential banning.

...........then again, we're talking about politicians who have remarkably narrow visions, and forget that they were voted in to impliment our requests, instead of their personal agendas. Why can't life be simple??

edit=some confusion over my original icon (thumbsdown)

RogerinTPA
02-01-09, 11:04
Nothing anyone can do about it. The AR demand is what it is. If you haven't done so, just get on their email notification list (and everyone else's). It has helped me tremendously in getting the parts I need.

M4arc
02-01-09, 11:09
Is it just me or does the thumbs down icon give the impression that the OP is not happy with Bravo Company?

NetJunkie
02-01-09, 11:48
So far all the new AWB renewals have looked like the last one as far as parts and grandfathering goes. So unless you need a BCG right now to get a gun online I wouldn't sweat it too much. If a ban happens the way it probably will parts will be available. It'll just be the same way as before....it's all about the lower.

SoDak
02-01-09, 12:11
This panic buying is wearing thin, although people buying more EBRs isn't really a bad thing. About all I can say is backorder your parts somewhere or look around some more.

lalakai
02-01-09, 12:16
Is it just me or does the thumbs down icon give the impression that the OP is not happy with Bravo Company?

come on now, from my previous style posts you should know that i understand proper thread placements, and if i had a gripe i would go to that section of the forums.

the thumbs down is relative to my disappointment that as hard as they tried, BCM was flooded and burned through all they had, regarding their inventory. My M4 has the BCM 16" middy and i love it; i have nothing bad to say about BCM products or service.

warpigM-4
02-01-09, 17:50
I had to throw down extra cash to a scalper to get my BCM BCG :rolleyes:oh well it was the only part I need so I did it:( .I thought the Limit 5 per customer was a little shi$$Y but I still like BCM parts.

Impact
02-01-09, 18:02
I was able to get a BCM middy and 2 BCM bcgs this past month, thanks to the email notification.