PDA

View Full Version : BCM Availability?

Bpurcg19
02-02-09, 14:41
Hi,

Does anyone where I can get a BCM upper other than BCM and G&R Tactical?
I am on both email lists but am just wondering if there is another place I should be looking also.

Thanks,
-B

GaryXD
02-02-09, 15:09
http://global-tactical.com/

glazer1972
02-04-09, 10:28
I think that is pretty much it.

Rider79
02-04-09, 12:33
http://global-tactical.com/bravocompanymfg.aspx

if you look at that page, the description states that all of them are out of stock, and all you can do is click on "view", but the midlength also has a button for "buy" even though the description says out of stock. Hmmm...

number9xd
02-04-09, 12:48
What I have been trying to figure out is IF you click on buy on one of these sites and are allowed to back order.......... when BCM gets the next batch in, do they (BCM) sell them all on their site, or give some to other guys to sell as well - ie. will getting on a BO list help in getting one in this climate, or is best course to play the lotto game of getting one off BCM site when they hit.

Rider79
02-04-09, 13:06
When I got my first BCM midlength directly from Bravo a few days later they popped up on G&R, so I got one there as well. So I'm not sure if that means that the distributors get a batch after they put a batch out on Bravo's site or what. Maybe Grant will tell us.

1911pilot
02-04-09, 14:58
Just got an BCM M4 upper from G&R, looks like the email went out almost 45 minutes ago so it looks like the crazy rush might be slowing down a bit.

Rider79
02-04-09, 15:18
got one too, I hope the OP sees this and gets his, they're still in stock at grtactical.com as of a minute ago

1911pilot
02-04-09, 15:20
I found out b the email list so if he's on it he should get one. It looks like they are still in stock.

Bpurcg19
02-04-09, 15:21
He Guys!

Thanks for the heads up!

I actually got crazy lucky and got an LMT from quantico yesterday!

I still might order this bravo also.....decisions.....money.....tough decisions...

Thanks so much for the heads up!

-B

1911pilot
02-04-09, 15:23
Thats what credit cards are for.;)

Bpurcg19
02-04-09, 15:24
Haha...i try to tell myself that but its hard when that bill comes in the mail. Do you know how many they have, I filled out all the information and all I have to do is click submit.....man this is hard

SecretAgentMan
02-04-09, 15:26
Haha...i try to tell myself that but its hard when that bill comes in the mail. Do you know how many they have, I filled out all the information and all I have to do is click submit.....man this is hard

If you have a grace period on your card, you can buy the BCM and then think about it. If you decide not to keep it, there is little doubt you can resell it for at least the purchase price.

Bpurcg19
02-04-09, 15:26
Good point. I think I'll do it. I'll update in a bit.

Bpurcg19
02-04-09, 15:39
Holy Hell I just bought it.....this is just insane...what am I doing...???
:):o:)

number9xd
02-04-09, 15:40
It allows me to put one in my cart but then tells me I tried to order an Out of Stock item and to remove it.

Mark71
02-04-09, 15:43
It allows me to put one in my cart but then tells me I tried to order an Out of Stock item and to remove it.

Yeah same here. I guess I was too slow yet again.

NetJunkie
02-04-09, 15:43

They are now out of stock.

SecretAgentMan
02-04-09, 15:51
Holy Hell I just bought it.....this is just insane...what am I doing...???
:):o:)

Well, now you can directly compare the LMT and the BCM in the comfort of your own home without being rushed to make a decision. Keep the one you like best, or keep them both. Have fun. :D

Rider79
02-04-09, 16:08
I actually got crazy lucky and got an LMT from quantico

Are you sure? They put me on backorder and the website said they still had them in stock.

Bpurcg19
02-04-09, 16:12
Yes I was one of the first to order and I already have a tracking number. It will be here tomorrow. Absolutely cannot wait. Im like a little 10 year old Christmas....

Rider79
02-04-09, 16:15

Are you sure it wasn't just the "wait! Did you order something that was out of stock?" message that shows automatically with every order?

Bpurcg19
02-04-09, 16:17
Wait. I am talking about the LMT I ordered from quantico yesterday. I have a tracking number for that one.

The BCM I just ordered a bit ago gave me a conformation email and charged my credit card. But that doesnt mean 100% that I got it.

Bpurcg19
02-04-09, 16:21
And Grant just confirmed to me that I did receive a BCM. Man am I getting lucky.
-B

Rider79
02-04-09, 16:24
Yes I was one of the first to order and I already have a tracking number. It will be here tomorrow. Absolutely cannot wait. Im like a little 10 year old Christmas....

Awesome, glad you got one. Did you get the BCM too? I'm done for awhile, I backordered a LMT with Quantico, and I've got another LMT backordered with tacticalsight.com. Those will fill the 2 complete lowers I've got waiting.

Bpurcg19
02-04-09, 16:28
Yep I got the BCM also....and yesterday I got a RRA BCG from PK firearms.....

You know this "gun economy/market" is insane. I am sitting here and am excited for the fact that I somehow "lucked out" and got tools for their normal prices.

Hopefully the gun world can slowly transition back to normal.

-B

NetJunkie
02-04-09, 16:38
Nice thing is on these BCM M4s Grant had today was he also had BCGs from BCM for sale with the uppers. Oh yes. I got a matching set. :)

Bpurcg19
02-04-09, 17:08
No way.....I didnt even check. I would have definitely got a BCM BCG. I ordered a RRA yesterday but would have much rather got a BCM.

Oh well, cant complain, I made out great these last two days.

Rider79
02-04-09, 17:30
Bpurcg19, you got a PM.

number9xd
02-04-09, 17:31
Nice thing is on these BCM M4s Grant had today was he also had BCGs from BCM for sale with the uppers. Oh yes. I got a matching set. :)

Really? :confused: Were these S/A or F/A BCG's?

That makes me REALLY bummed that I didn't get to order one as BCM's website says "Currently we do not have an ETA on more BCM Bolt Carrier Groups. We would make of guestimate of mid Spring 2009." - this if for the F/A BCG's.

Rider79
02-04-09, 17:48
Quantico sent me a shipping confirmation for an LMT upper, I just called and talked to Peggy, she said it was a mistake, and I don't see that my card was charged. I just about went into panic mode when I saw the email, over a grand in one day on gun shit, I gotta stop. Peggy said I'm at the top of the back order list for the shipment they're expecting at the end of the month.

Rider79
02-04-09, 17:49
Really? :confused: Were these S/A or F/A BCG's?

BCM's own BCGs only come in the F/A model.

Rider79
02-20-09, 17:49
Bump. Any new info? We should keep this going like the LMT availability thread.

frbowers
02-20-09, 18:59
Bump. Any new info? We should keep this going like the LMT availability thread.

BCM availability from secondary retailers seems much lower than from LMT so I don't see there being as much need for a thread.

I do see prices for BCM uppers on the EE and GB dropping lately.