PDA

View Full Version : RESOLVED****EKF Firedragon

dcmdon
02-04-09, 12:18
RESOLVED********I FINALLY got in touch with them.

This has been an unfortunate set of occurances. The gentleman I spoke with was VERY VERY appologenic. It seems they get their email and phone from COX and both have been down for several days. Their incoming phone calls have been sporatically routed to another person's phone. Crazy. They said that this screwup combined with the fact that they are CRUSHED with activity pushed them to the point where everything collapsed. OK. I can buy that.

So any way, I spoke with Frakie (a woman) and she was very helpful. I am going to do my best to remove any traces of this thread.

Don

Dear All,
I cant vouch for the quality of their products. But I can tell you that they have a terrible terrible customer service focus.

It started about a month ago when I attempted to purchase a threaded bbl for my Glock. My browser crashed right as I was waiting for the purchase confirmation to come up.

What should have been simple has become a major hassle. I emailed them and asked if the order went through. No answer after a week. So I email them again.

I followed up the next day with a phone call. Voicemail, left a message
Another week
No reply.
Another email and 5 attempts to speak with someone. Last attempt, I leave a voicemail.
3 days go by.
I fax them a letter asking them to reply any way that is convenient for them. email, phone, fax

No reply.

In the last week I've called at the begining of their business day, at the end of their business day, and a couple of times in between.

Just terrible. Its too bad, based on internet posts, it seems they have a good product at a very reasonable price.

Don

p.s. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I dont know if I should purchase another bbl elsewhere, or if my bbl is on order.

ToddG
02-04-09, 12:23
I would do all of the following:
Send them an email explaining that you have been unable to confirm your oder after a month of waiting, so if they have an order on file for you you are canceling it.
Fax them the same message.
Put a letter in the mail to them with the same message; if you want to go hog wild, send it with delivery confirmation.

Then keep an eye on your credit card and if you ever get charged, call the bank right away and reverse the charges.

If you want a threaded barrel for use with a suppressor, I suggest you contact the suppressor company and get recommendations from them.