PDA

View Full Version : 14 year old shoots NY officer in back of head

ZDL
02-04-09, 16:02
http://officer.com/web/online/Top-News-Stories/Teen-Arrested-in-Shooting-of-New-York-Officer/1$45242

AirmanAtwood
02-04-09, 16:10
"This is something our soldiers face on the streets of Baghdad, to have somebody snipe at them when they're walking down the street, but not on our streets," said Mayor Robert Duffy, who likened the shooting to a "sniper attack."

SERIOUSLY??????????? WTF?

bkb0000
02-04-09, 16:27
You ride like an outlaw, you die like an outlaw. If only times were different... I was never meant for this society in this age.

I can't imagine what it's like to be a cop in NY Projects. You make between 25-35K to be a hold-down on anarchy. There's no order or collective social control over there- thugs own the streets and the police are just there to try to contain it.

citizensoldier16
02-04-09, 20:45
Kid should be hung for what he did...

variablebinary
02-04-09, 20:53
"Ma baby didt do nuffin"

http://officer.com/article/photos/1233695424582_suspect.jpg

SeriousStudent
02-04-09, 20:54
Prayers sent for the fallen officer, and his family. :(

thopkins22
02-04-09, 21:15
"If convicted, he faces a minimum of 1 to 3 years to a maximum of 3 1/2 to 10 years behind bars. "

WTF?:confused: New York will be a very safe place letting 24 year old convicted murderers walk the streets.

Some other thoughts...
A. The kid looked as old as the officer.
B. Sniper attack? Really? Reminiscent of the cries for renewal of the AWB..."these weapons belong on battle fields in Iraq..."

ETA: Reread the story and realized the officer is alive in a hospital. I hope he has a speedy recovery.

TUNNEL RAT 33
02-04-09, 23:23
this f'in coward shoots a cop in the back of the head and he doesnt even have a mark on him !! this animal shouldnt ever have the luxury of a trial - and yes in 3 years when he gets out ( if he does that much time) he 'll be even more of a choir boy .

Buckaroo
02-05-09, 09:44
Prayers for the Officer and his family (co-workers included).

This kid just put in his application for Gansta College. Three years should earn him street cred and he can learn from the real thugs while he is in the slammer.

I had a friend who's father was shot in a similar manner while in Chicago 30 years ago. He had come to buy a couple of retired delivery trucks for use on his ranch in Wyoming. Some little shit walked up and shot him while they were stopped at a traffic light.

This kid needs to be locked up for life at a minimum.

Buckaroo

madisonsfinest
02-05-09, 09:57
Does not seem like Justice. The officer will never be the same if he fully recovers. He was charged as an adult but they are still limited in sentencing, I would think if you can be bumped up to being charged as an adult, that you should have adult consequences. My prayers with the officer and his family...

d90king
02-05-09, 10:32
All I can say is he deserves the same treatment the officer got from him!

R/Tdrvr
02-05-09, 11:16
That punk needs to have a nice little "accident" on the way to the courthouse. :mad:

LegalAlien
02-05-09, 16:29
That punk needs to have a nice little "accident" on the way to the courthouse. :mad:

Sorry to 'slightly' disagree with you.

That would be too easy on him.

Let him face the 3yrs, being Bubba's delight (Gotta consider poor Bubba as well!)

When he get's out after 3yrs, let him get a taste of freedom and THEN . . . . a 'nice little accident'

(WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! . . . . . . . post count ho. . . 1st century)

MAUSER202
02-05-09, 20:48
I can hear the liberals we need more gun laws so that poor child wont be temped.
It makes me sick that that scum will even get a trial.

Derek_Connor
02-06-09, 06:31
Its ok guys, because he'll get his trial, he'll be convicted just barely, he'll do the minimum sentence, and while he is in prison he'll have 3 hot squares and new linens.

His therapy will include getting free college education, free counseling, and free health/weight lifting programs on all our dime...

:mad:

heijutsu
02-06-09, 07:43
Man, I have to say I am running out of hope for us. When I read "If convicted, he faces a minimum of 1 to 3 years to a maximum of 3 1/2 to 10 years behind bars." I thought surely this is a misprint, but no, murder in NYC is a 10 year maximum. Huh? Wait, what? We deserve whatever fate befalls us as a nation. How are we not doomed as a people? God it's depressing.