PDA

View Full Version : You guys are terrible

aklabs
02-04-09, 16:37
You folks are terrible. My credit card is in sticker shock but the cc company loves it. So far I have on order:

LMT Upper Receiver 16" with flash suppressor, DD Omega 7.0 rails (FDE), an LMT BCG, an LMT Tactical adjustable rear sight, and an LMT SOPMOD.

Now once I get down south (moving to CO in June) I am hoping to run across a LMT lower, some optics and a better trigger but for now all of the above goes onto a Stag lower.

Like I said you guys are very, very bad for me.:p

SecretAgentMan
02-04-09, 20:18
I'm right there with you. In the month of January I bought:

• 2 x Bravo Company Mid-Length Upper Receiver Group

• 2 x Bravo Company Bolt Carrier Group

• 2 x Tactical Innovations Forged Lower Receivers

• 2 x Tactical Innovations Billet Lower Receivers

• 20 x PMAGs

• 10 x Bravo Company USGI Teflon-Coated Magazines

• 4 x CMT Lower Parts Kits

However, if it my credit card company was happy, that happiness was short-lived since I paid off the card on Monday. Now I just need a couple of Magpul UBRs and Larue Tactical 9.0 Rails. I think I'm going to sell my Bushmaster to help subsidize those. The wife wants a new washer and dryer, so I can't keep spending all our money rifles, unfortunately. :D

gkanga
02-04-09, 21:24
I just bought another stripped lower, and as I'm finding out it's a really bad time to be building a new rifle! Naturally, that won't stop me :D

• 4 x CMT Lower Parts Kits

Where did you get the LPKs? Is there somewhere that stocks them usually or had you backordered them? I've looked around and everybody seems to be out.

frogger
02-04-09, 22:06
When I found this forum, I had one AR with 10 USGI 30rd mags. I now have 2 ARs, upgraded a lot of "inferior" parts on my first one, plus I know have 20 USGI 30rd mags, 18 30rd PMAGs, 3 20rd PMAGS and 4 more 30rd PMAGs on their way. I've spent probably $2800 on AR parts and mags since I joined here. This site really does stimulate the economy. :D

Veracity
02-04-09, 22:26
When I first signed on here, I had a Bushmaster, six mags, and a couple of boxes of ammo.

Now.....
Three Colts, one LMT, 132 mags, and several K rounds later, you bitches are killing me!!

:D

PlatoCATM
02-04-09, 23:02
One has to set their own price on life and liberty.

SecretAgentMan
02-04-09, 23:21
Where did you get the LPKs? Is there somewhere that stocks them usually or had you backordered them? I've looked around and everybody seems to be out.

I bought two of them from G & R Tactical. The other two I purchased directly from Stag, who told me to expect at least a six week wait and then inexplicably shipped the kits four days later. :rolleyes:

jmorrell
02-05-09, 06:38
This forum is definitely bad for my financial health. Three weeks ago I was satisfied with a Bushmaster M4 clone, four 20 round USGI mags, and one 30 round USGI mag. Today I'm picking up my brand new Colt 6920, and in anticipation I bought two 20 round PMAGs and was given three more 30 round USGI mags by a co-worker last week. And I've got a SOPMOD bolt upgrade kit coming for the Bushy. :p

John_Wayne777
02-05-09, 06:54
You folks are terrible. My credit card is in sticker shock but the cc company loves it. So far I have on order:

LMT Upper Receiver 16" with flash suppressor, DD Omega 7.0 rails (FDE), an LMT BCG, an LMT Tactical adjustable rear sight, and an LMT SOPMOD.

Now once I get down south (moving to CO in June) I am hoping to run across a LMT lower, some optics and a better trigger but for now all of the above goes onto a Stag lower.

Like I said you guys are very, very bad for me.:p

Nonsense. You have not yet begun to defile yourself....

lovetashoot
02-05-09, 06:54
I'm right there with you. Joined the site with a couple of RRAs and a couple of Bushies. Now 2 LMT CQB MRPs on order. Trying hard as hell not to get the DD M4 (I'll probably call my FFL when he gets in this morning and get it). 60+ pmags. Ungodly orders from ammoman.com and bravo. Not to mention a new arsenal ak. I need an M4 12 step program. Luckily my job could be eliminated any time in this wonderful economy and stop my income. At least I'll have a lot of free time fro the range!.....

Detective_D
02-05-09, 12:24

One of my favorite all time quotes.

And yeah, it has been a busy month for my credit card.

CD stripped lower
LMT SBR
Remington 700
Leupold Scope
Ammo

I have got to get this card out of my pocket and leave it at home like I used to do.
~D

Rider79
02-05-09, 13:18
I have got to get this card out of my pocket and leave it at home like I used to do.
~D

That's all fine and good, but what if you have the number memorized? :(

SecretAgentMan
02-05-09, 13:38

Jay: Wait a minute. You just flash that thing, it erases her memory, and you just make up a new one?

Kay: A standard issue neuralyzer.

:D

Detective_D
02-05-09, 13:45

Luckily, I have not even tried to memorize it. I try not to memorize this one.
~D

DULLYJAY
02-05-09, 14:04
(2x) Noveske lower. Sold one for $380 & LPK
VLTOR MUR
Noveske Afghan 5.56mm barrel
Noveske SWS hand rails
Bolt group
Magpul stock and grip.
LMT BUIS.

30 cal slut
02-05-09, 14:11

sheeee-it, ain't that the truth. wait 'till he discovers the :eek: training forum :eek:

:p

NYShooter
02-05-09, 14:45
I don't even want to think what I've spent since the first of the year. I have all my receipts in a pile on my desk in case I ever get the courage to figure it out.