PDA

View Full Version : BCM Middies in stock @ GTS???

RD62
02-04-09, 21:03
I was just looking around and saw that the link for the BCM Middy Uppers on GTS's website is live!

The other items have no option to add the item to your cart but the Middy Uppers do!

I had to login with my info before it would show up in my cart. It never showed out of stock, and I just got an email confirmation.

I hope it really is in stock, I don't think my emotions could take it if it wasn't!! :D I've been watching and missing when these and the BCG's come in and out of stock.

Anyone else see these? Ordered?

I sent them an email the other day trying to get on a backorder list, but haven't gotten a reply yet.

Just trying to give everyone a heads-up if it's for real!

-RD62

NetJunkie
02-04-09, 21:18
Says Out of Stock now.

RD62
02-04-09, 21:22
Yes, but see where it has a buy and a view button as opposed to just the view button of the other out of stock receivers....

-RD62

af22raptor
02-04-09, 21:27
what is gts? can you post the link please

wantsum
02-04-09, 21:29
http://global-tactical.com/bravocompanymfg.aspx

RD62
02-04-09, 21:51
Thanks for posting the link!

Sorry I left it out!

-RD62

dee loo
02-04-09, 22:31
I got my middie from GTS last go around. I had just missed the ordering from Bravocompany when they went on sale the Friday after New Years. Remembering GTS also carried BCM I decided to take a look. The buy button was there and it let me purchase the item. I got an email confirmation and the item the next day said on hold. Lo and behold, the next week I got an email saying my order was filled and would be shipping soon.

GTS sometimes takes limited backorders on certain items. I have another on order too. In the order detail section it says on hold. Good luck.

number9xd
02-05-09, 05:59
Be sure and let us know of any updates on this please.

RD62
02-05-09, 07:38
As of now, the Buy button is still available. Other than the email confirmation I got last PM, no other comms with GTS. Although I didn't expect any either given the time frame.

-RD62

BigDozer66
02-05-09, 09:26
As of now, the Buy button is still available. Other than the email confirmation I got last PM, no other comms with GTS. Although I didn't expect any either given the time frame.

-RD62

Denny said that if it was coming in soon? that the website would might let you Back Order it.
He also said that some items would be able to be BO'ed and some wouldn't.:confused:

BigDozer66

RD62
02-05-09, 12:56
Yeah, I just got off the phone with Denny. Some items are out of stock but you can still add them to the cart, some are out of stock and you can't add them to the cart. These ARE out of stock. Said I was probably looking at around 60 days until my order was ready, and that my card would be charged then.

Oh, well. I guess the hunt continues in the meantime....

-RD62