PDA

View Full Version : ?Specter Last Resort Gun belt

Aud_VDW
02-05-09, 02:30
Howdy,

I was looking for a standard gun belt to use with my Raven OWB belt and double mag carrier.

I'd like to be able to use the same belt with my 1911 and a double mag carrier, perhaps their same quad carrier.

What do ya'll think about this: http://www.spectergear.com/lrb.htm?

stony275
02-05-09, 03:26
Although they didn't do me any favors by taking their sweet time to ship my belt to me in Iraq, I do strongly recommend the The Original Instructor Belt CSM (combat shooter model) by Wilderness Tactical Products for the role you mentioned. The CSM has a polyethylen insert which imparts additional rigidity. I've been using one in Iraq since 2004 and its has performed extremely well.

I truly think their belt is the gold standard by which all other belts of this type are judged.

The web site is www.thewilderness.com

Steve
02-05-09, 07:51
I agree with stony as well, there the best .

even though he is a whinner,
but he does own the coolest most rarest breed of dog in the world:D

ST911
02-05-09, 11:15
Eagle, CSM, Wilderness, are all GTG.

I bought an LRB from then-CQB Solutions and have been using for many years. It's been fine, as have several other pieces of gear from them. When I've needed customer service, it's been excellent.

jjw
02-06-09, 19:07
stony is correct but also to consider i have been using galco instructors belt for almost 10 yrs and they are the stiffest belt in the industry come both ways lined and unlined 11/2" & 13/4" bl-od-tan

i cant stand the stuck up attitude of a bunch of clerks in a store where i i am spending money.

i have both and have not bought a wilderness tact for years either.

good luck