PDA

View Full Version : BCM M4 uppers in stock @ Bravo Co

SERT103
02-05-09, 08:01
Go get them! They won't last long!

Otis
02-05-09, 08:05
Got one...limit 1 per customer...no doubt a nod to Obama's theme of spreading the wealth :D

Bpurcg19
02-05-09, 08:09
The email function they have is wonderful. Great tool.

Way to go BCM!

BUCK OFAMA
02-05-09, 08:23
I swear, I just came across this while randomly browsing...and I'm having a hard time NOT putting one in my basket.

I'll wait. I'll wait...

I just bought my LMT upper last week.

BUCK OFAMA
02-05-09, 08:25
God dammit...I'm having a hard time just sitting here watching them when I know they'll be out of stock in another ten minutes.

If they were middies I'd be confirming my order right now. Just can't justify another M4 this week.

Bpurcg19
02-05-09, 08:25
I said I would wait also since I got a LMT upper 2 days ago, but then I got talked into buying a BCM from G&R Tactical yesterday.
Im happy. Im also broke. But im happy.:D

Mark21
02-05-09, 08:32
I have an LMT on backorder from November, and a Novekse from late December, but I just couldn't pass this up. Thanks for the notice -- for some reason I never got the email alert, and I signed up two different emails for it.

Really want a middy as I have several carbines, but figure I can get this and trade for a middy, or at least sell it off if the Noveske comes through soon. Way supply is it should not be a problem. Issue is going to be not going out and immediately shooting it when it comes in!

ChristopherM4
02-05-09, 08:37
Don't you just love that email notification, that's how a Internet sales company is supposed to operate! Got my order in within mins of the email being sent out.

Topher

Sttrongbow
02-05-09, 08:40
God dammit...I'm having a hard time just sitting here watching them when I know they'll be out of stock in another ten minutes.

If they were middies I'd be confirming my order right now. Just can't justify another M4 this week.

You and me both. I bought A cOLT le 6920 AND a BCM middie upper with a DD 12.0 lite rail on it. But I still have to resist teh urge to "add to cart."

I keep hearing the voice in my head say "but ya need a few spare parts, just add this to the order... think the savings in shipping!"

Bpurcg19
02-05-09, 08:42
Yeah BCM's email system rocks. I am signed up for a whole bunch of stuff. The email has worked everytime so far. I know some people have said they didn't get the email.

I have a Gmail account and I receive the emails right away. My AOL account does not though. I signed up for an email to be sent to the AOL one just to check on it. The Gmail account seems to be the way to go if you want to have better chances.

-B

number9xd
02-05-09, 08:44
I can't believe I am sitting here watching these sell out either. Having a HARD time not buying one. Even put one in my cart, but restrained from clicking checkout. I am set on getting middies though, so going to hold out as best as I can.

I really like to see the ONE LIMIT on these items to keep the goons from buying 10 and selling at profit. BUT, it does kinda suck since I need 3 builds I guess it sucks for me. I need one for myself, and then one each for my two sons who I am going to build one for each and put away unfired until they get grown (just toddlers now). Ah well.......... come on middies and BCG's :D

Soggybottomboy
02-05-09, 08:46
How? I didn't get an email notification and when I logged onto the website it still says out of stock. I read your first post at 9:35. I hope I didn't miss out!

SBB

BUCK OFAMA
02-05-09, 08:47
You and me both. I bought A cOLT le 6920 AND a BCM middie upper with a DD 12.0 lite rail on it. But I still have to resist teh urge to "add to cart."

I keep hearing the voice in my head say "but ya need a few spare parts, just add this to the order... think the savings in shipping!"

F it...I thought I wouldn't be able to sleep unless I ordered something, and saw they'd got in another shipment of those teflon D&H grey 30rd mags with MP followers...so I grabbed five. For thirteen bucks, you can't possibly go wrong...even if these constant $7 shipping charges are starting to add up!

I'm gonna crack a beer and sleep. Maybe tomorrow my stinking BCG will come in, and THEN I can rest easy.

BUCK OFAMA
02-05-09, 08:48
I really like to see the ONE LIMIT on these items to keep the goons from buying 10 and selling at profit. BUT, it does kinda suck since I need 3 builds I guess it sucks for me.

I like that, too. It shows a good company, hence my ordering from them for the third time this past two weeks.

Plus, you can't beat how fast they ship.

Soggybottomboy
02-05-09, 08:49
Oh I see, only the 16" is in stock. I was waiting for something else. <Jake re-sets the panic button.>

SBB

BUCK OFAMA
02-05-09, 08:57
AND...THEY'RE OUT!!

You guys weren't kidding. What was that...less than an hour?

eagle5
02-05-09, 08:58
Was out in the field prior to office and missed this one. SOLD OUT as of 09:52!

Does anyone want my LMT Defender complete lower with SOPMOD (#L7E2)? I really have no need for it without an upper. :(

sjc3081
02-05-09, 09:02
I got mine at 0950hrs.

SERT103
02-05-09, 09:08
Still shows in stock for me.

warpigM-4
02-05-09, 09:09
OUT OF STOCK that was fast

BigDozer66
02-05-09, 09:11
According to when Bravo put the "word" out just before 7:00 AM CST and when they sold out they lasted right at 2 hours.:)

That is 1 hour and 45 minutes longer than the Middy's lasted last week or was it week before last?:eek:

I just got my LMT upper in to go on my Defender lower that has been sitting lonely for a few weeks now.:p

I am looking at one possible two more LMT lowers for future builds.

BigDozer66

goldakma
02-05-09, 09:24
Damn i missed it. I decided to sleep the extra half hour until 10 and screwed myself in the process.

STS
02-05-09, 11:06
Jeez I give up. I have two built lowers just waiting for BCM uppers.

frbowers
02-05-09, 11:20
I'm in Alaska and the email came in at about 4:45 am local time and I was still in the rack.

If anyone is having buyer's remorse about grabbing one of these email me and I'll take it off your hands.

Thanks.

Forrest

Rider79
02-05-09, 13:03
Jeez I give up. I have two built lowers just waiting for BCM uppers.

Paul from Bravo Company stated on TOS that he should have BCM midlengths out at the end of this month, and BCM 11.5s out at the end of March, beginning of April.

Rider79
02-05-09, 13:06
Does anyone want my LMT Defender complete lower with SOPMOD (#L7E2)? I really have no need for it without an upper. :(

Don't do anything crazy, Quantico says they're getting LMT uppers at the end of this month, call them up and get on the backorder list.

www.quanticotactical.com

What part of PA are you in? I grew up outside Harrisburg.

Rider79
02-05-09, 13:08
I did go through withdrawal watching these go out of stock, but I got one from Grant yesterday, and I have an LMT showing up today, so I really need to stop. Maybe I'll grab one when the midlengths come out at the end of the month. And we'll see if Quantico comes through on the backorder, they told me I'm at the top of the list from the last batch.

eagle5
02-05-09, 13:37
Don't do anything crazy, Quantico says they're getting LMT uppers at the end of this month, call them up and get on the backorder list.

www.quanticotactical.com

What part of PA are you in? I grew up outside Harrisburg.

Thanks for the heads-up!

I am currently based out of Harrisburg.

Rider79
02-05-09, 13:47
I am currently based out of Harrisburg.

Are you with the 193rd? I grew up in Mechanicsburg. I sent you a PM.

sjc3081
02-05-09, 16:01
I got mine at 0950hrs.
It has already shipped. Due Feb 10.

Mung
02-05-09, 16:18
I guess I coulda bought one to resale, but I passed on this. I would have got the 14.5" though. It was weird actually seeing an upper on their site that said in stock.

ruddyhair
02-05-09, 19:08
Yeah I'm looking forward to the 14.5 uppers also. I believe Bravo's saying they will have them in the Fall. Can't wait to get my hands on one.

R Lewis
02-05-09, 20:16
I received the notification at 07:45 CST and had my order placed before 0800. Got lucky. I have always been in a meeting when the notification comes and they are sold out by the time I get to a computer.

Gentoo
02-05-09, 23:57
I have come to the conclusion that if I am actually home and in front of my computer when I get the chance to order one of these things I will probably have a heart attack.

My last words will be something like

"click.... submit order.... now!!!"

zchen
02-06-09, 00:30
argh...this is the second time that I had clicked add to cart only to be informed item is out of stock.

45mike
02-06-09, 14:35
I wanted a 16" middy but now I have a cerbine upper to play with while I try to get the midlength. Options are good. and I didn't have a carbine.

Adam Brooks
02-06-09, 18:19
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3076/3259324966_feaf5dd2c9.jpg

Just arrived today! Luckily i was able to get one before they were all sold out. BCM is located about 20 min from me so I had it the next day

boondocksaint
02-07-09, 17:17
I got to work and logged on to my e-mail. Saw the BCM notification, which came in at 0658 (local)....at 0735 they were OUT....Dammnnnnnn :mad:

I've got a beautiful RRA lower just waiting for an upper....When will this panic buying stop?! :eek:

g5m
02-07-09, 17:31

:D:D:D BTDT!!!

boondocksaint
02-08-09, 10:21
Does Bravo Co. have any kind of schedule or rotation for producing their barreled uppers?

I want/need a 16" M4 & just want to know how to plan ahead for the next time they come around.

I'll friggin' camp out on my e-mail like I'm waiting for World Series tickets!! :D

SecretAgentMan
02-08-09, 11:40
Does Bravo Co. have any kind of schedule or rotation for producing their barreled uppers?

I want/need a 16" M4 & just want to know how to plan ahead for the next time they come around.

I'll friggin' camp out on my e-mail like I'm waiting for World Series tickets!! :D

I've wondered the same thing. The only thing that concerns me about owning a Bravo Company Mid-Length is the question of whether I'll be able to get a replacement barrel when I need it.

Medicine Calf
02-08-09, 11:46
...The only thing that concerns me about owning a Bravo Company Mid-Length is the question of whether I'll be able to get a replacement barrel when I need it.

That would be the least of my concerns.

NetJunkie
02-08-09, 11:54

Yeah. It's not like you can't just put any barrel in that upper if you wear out the original. It's an upper.

SecretAgentMan
02-08-09, 11:56

Then you probably don't put as many rounds downrange as I do.

Yeah. It's not like you can't just put any barrel in that upper if you wear out the original. It's an upper.

Why would I want to replace a Bravo Company barrel with something else? I bought a Bravo for a reason. If I replace it, I want to replace it with another Bravo.

But to each his own...

Medicine Calf
02-08-09, 12:24
Its a Noveske kind of situation. Might be more cost effective to pick up an extra upper. But I do hope Bravo can eventually get around to offering bare bbls.

SecretAgentMan
02-08-09, 12:28
Its a Noveske kind of situation. Might be more cost effective to pick up an extra upper. But I do hope Bravo can eventually get around to offering bare bbls.

Yep, that's all I'm saying. :)

Medicine Calf
02-08-09, 17:16
Yep, that's all I'm saying. :)

Yeah I'm happy to have my one, but will get a spare as soon as my luck comes in. It will be a true spare, not to be built.