PDA

View Full Version : Greetings, all...

mnealtx
02-05-09, 10:14
New here and seem to have caught the EBR bug. :p

I'm looking for something suitable for plinking / light target work and maybe some varmint hunting.

I've got the possibility (assuming a walk-in doesn't snap it up before I can call the store back) of picking up a RRA Coyote with a 16" bbl for $1070. RRA website shows them selling at $1175.

Does this seem like a good deal, or should I just put in orders for an LMT upper / lower? (I don't know if this gunshop works with LMT or not)

C4IGrant
02-05-09, 11:03
New here and seem to have caught the EBR bug. :p

I'm looking for something suitable for plinking / light target work and maybe some varmint hunting.

I've got the possibility (assuming a walk-in doesn't snap it up before I can call the store back) of picking up a RRA Coyote with a 16" bbl for $1070. RRA website shows them selling at $1175.

Does this seem like a good deal, or should I just put in orders for an LMT upper / lower? (I don't know if this gunshop works with LMT or not)

As a varmint gun, the RRA is just fine I think. As a defensive tool, it is not the best choice.

C4

mnealtx
02-05-09, 11:39
Thanks for the reply -

Well, they had sold the Coyote, but I put a Entry Tactical on layaway. I figure it will do for a 'starter rifle'. I'll still eventually get a LMT, through!!