PDA

View Full Version : Superior Arms

BIGUGLY
02-05-09, 15:03
I would like to introduce myself, I'm Paul. Work in Law Enforcement and live in IOWA. I joined the forum due to all the information that can be had, the wealth of knowledge is amazing.

I'm new to the Ar game and recently purchased a Superior Arms mid-length. It ran smooth on the initial run. However taking it apart I found a area in the upper that was missing the finish approximately one inch behind the ejection port. I contacted a rep from Superior Arms that I had met at a gun show. He gave me a UPS code for the shipping. I shipped it on tuesday, the rep called me on wednesday. He informed me there must have been a problem when the finish was applied. He put on a new receiver and shipped it back to me on wednesday.

I realize I'm new here but I wanted to give Superior Arms a little recognition for the great customer service. The rep was kind enough to speak with me and answered all my questions, he informed me they have a lifetime warranty and they stick by it.

Thanks for the great forum, so much information and so little time to absorb it all.

Paul.

woodandsteel
02-05-09, 20:34
I hope that rifle works out well for you. And I am glad to see that Superior Arms treated you well.

I have a stripped lower from Superior that I am going to mate with a CMMG M4 upper. We bought the lower a few years ago at a gunshow, and were able to get the lower and a parts kit for just around $100 out the door. That was before Superior turned into the larger company it is today. I believe we actually talked to the owner that night. He seemed like a nice enough guy.

Good luck with your rifle, and stay safe out there.

SeriousStudent
02-05-09, 21:53
That really is good service. Every company on Earth experiences problems. A great company fixes their problems quickly, and efficiently.

Welcome aboard, and thank you for your service to your community. Stay safe.

bkb0000
02-05-09, 22:21
welcome to the board

WE LIKE PICS!

GHILLIE
02-07-09, 16:36
I'll chime in a +1 for Superior Arms. I have built 2 ARs on their stripped lowers. When I purchased the second one, the cutout for the bolt release was off center. I called Superior and got a voicemail. I figured I wouldn't get a call back and would have to call them again. I received a phone call in about 10 minutes. They told me to send it back and they would reimburse me for shipping. Just about one week to the day from sending it, a new lower arrived, and a $10 refund for my UPS shipping.

apxpred
02-07-09, 18:36
Thanks for the heads up, the list of approved vendors has shortend w/ the recent pressure on the firearms arena that separated the wheat from the chaff if you will. Welcome aboard.