PDA

View Full Version : Advantage Arms .22 converter for Glock 17/22

PLCedeno
02-07-09, 09:56
Anyone know who might have one in stock?

Gutshot John
02-07-09, 11:02
Anyone know who might have one in stock?

You generally cant find them in stock except in cases of dumb luck.

You usually have to pre-order and it used to be wait for 3+ months. Now who knows.

Race
02-08-09, 09:21
Are these good, reliable .22 conversions for the Glock? I've actually never thought about a conversion kit for a Glock, but it sounds interesting.

Thanks.

M4arc
02-08-09, 09:35
Are these good, reliable .22 conversions for the Glock? I've actually never thought about a conversion kit for a Glock, but it sounds interesting.

Thanks.

They are fantastic! You have to be selective about the ammo you use but other than that they run great. AA has a list of ammo they recommend and the stuff to stay away from.

DrMark
02-08-09, 10:37
They are fantastic! You have to be selective about the ammo you use but other than that they run great. AA has a list of ammo they recommend and the stuff to stay away from.

Yep, mine is relatively new, but with Remington "Golden Bullet" HV HPs (Wal-Mart bulk pack) I've had no failures.

I do hear they're hard to find, though. I wasn't in the market for one, but ran across one in a local shop this past New Year's Eve. I thought "what the heck" and bought it. If I had not, my friend with me would have. If he had not, the Air Force guy behind us probably would have.

If you find one, buying extra mags at that time would be a good move, if possible.

mat10x
02-09-09, 18:32
bought my AA kit about 2 years ago. works great with CCI mini mags or Rem Golden Bullet.

NickB
02-09-09, 21:01
Alright, I'm sold. Ordering one tomorrow.

MisterWilson
02-09-09, 21:56
I found mine by going on Glocktalk and making a thread called,

"Hey, who's got AA Kits in stock RIGHT NOW"

Before long, someone will wander on and tell you. Only thing is you'd better jump before all the other jackals steal your thunder.