PDA

View Full Version : Oakley Packs

Mr.Goodtimes
02-08-09, 10:42
My girlfriend bought me an Oakley backpack for an early valentines day gift, its got a lot of pockets on it and is comfortable to wear. The model is the Icon 3.0. She knew i had been wanting a pack to put my books for school and clothes and gun stuff in for the range and hiking trips, and she saw this one at the mall. I was kind of thinking about an Eagle A-III pack though. She said if i didnt like it we can take it back and order the exact one i want... what do yall think though? is the eagle going to be a lot nicer then the oakley bag? My main complaint about the oakley back is the nylon webbing for the tightening straps isnt that thick. Unfortunately, no local dealer around here sells eagle, so i cant get an up close look. all they sell around here for tactical gear is Condor and Blackhawk stuff.

-Ryan

madisonsfinest
02-08-09, 13:18
I've been pretty happy with all of my Oakley products. I have two bags, goggles, and a few pairs of glasses. I haven't seen the Icon 3 yet, but if it's anything like the bags I have it should be just fine. I have the Icon 2.0, last years model. I like it but I haven't been to rough with it.