PDA

View Full Version : Problem with MSA Sordin Pro supreme X

KiraX105
02-09-09, 14:23
My seem to not like the cold. Even with fresh batteries in them, the headsets do not turn on in the cold. When I go back inside and the headsets warm up, then the hearing amplification comes back on. Has anybody else had or heard of this kind of issue.

Jay Cunningham
02-09-09, 14:24
Have you contacted the manufacturer or the vendor that you purchased these from?

Sidewinder6
02-09-09, 14:38
I have a set of those that I have run at freezing temps. 30f.

sjc3081
02-09-09, 14:50
Its the batteries, use quality batteries. My 2 cents.

txswat
02-09-09, 17:42
i had a little trouble with a set just shutting off. Turned out to be an electronics issue. They replaced them.

zushwa
02-09-09, 18:16
I've never seen this issue, especially with the pro-x's, but I would also think it was a battery issue. Just as an experiment, try taking warm batteries and putting them in while outside in the cold. See what happens.

If it does turn out to be the Sordins rest assured MSA will take care of you. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Later,

GLOCKMASTER
02-09-09, 18:58
i had a little trouble with a set just shutting off.

Same here.

In the last eight months I have been through 3 of the MSA Sordin Supreme Pro-X's. I'm guessing it was the electronics each time. Between Steve Sheldon at Triad Tactical and MSA I was taken care of. The third set has worked without any issues.