PDA

View Full Version : The Gun Guys

bkb0000
02-09-09, 16:36
i have a subscription to The Gun Guys newsletter http://www.gunguys.com/

if you click on the link under "Guys in your mailbox" they'll send you an almost daily newsletter on what the other side is doing.

its pretty good reading- full of fallacies and emotional, irrational claims and misinformation about guns and "assault weapons." it's amazing. good to get an idea of how the other side thinks and how they're working against us.

today's newsletter, which will pop up if you go there now, is about "assault weapons." the descriptions of all the "assault weapon" shootings in florida is great... speaks for itself.

An AK-47 sprays a crowd of 50 people during a craps game outside an apartment complex in Liberty City in January. Nine people are shot. Two teenagers - 16 and 18 - are dead.
Another assault weapon unloads on a group of partygoers in Brownsville celebrating a high-school graduation. Six people are hurt. An 18-year-old is dead.
A modified assault rifle injures three officers in Cutler Bay and kills Miami-Dade Officer Jose Somohano, a father of two, in 2007.
An assault rifle sprays 25 bullets at a car outside a home in North Miami Beach in December 2006. A 17-year-old girl inside the car is killed.

El Mac
02-09-09, 16:38
Its fun to read their drivel.

Rider79
02-09-09, 17:50
I love how they call themselves "the Gun Guys". Must be an offshoot of the American Hunters and Shooters Association. I guess they use that name just to sucker people into looking at their site through websearches. I couldn't get their daily email to my computer though, my comp would be smashed to bits within the week.

bkb0000
02-09-09, 17:56
I love how they call themselves "the Gun Guys". Must be an offshoot of the American Hunters and Shooters Association. I guess they use that name just to sucker people into looking at their site through websearches. I couldn't get their daily email to my computer though, my comp would be smashed to bits within the week.

i got all fired up the first couple weeks- then i just started getting used to it. now it's just a great conversation piece. my emails forward to my PDA, so sometimes we'll be drilling up at the range when one comes in or eating lunch in a cafe or something... good stuff to rap about with friends. its good to be constantly reminded that there's a huge segment of this country that actually buys all this BS.