PDA

View Full Version : Tikka T3 Tactical

Bighead
02-10-09, 20:37
I am looking for a T3 Tactical in .308 and was wondering if anybody had an online dealer to recommend for the buy.

Thanks for the help...Lance

canucklehead
02-10-09, 21:30
Are you set on the Tactical?

In my opinion, buying the T3 Varmint/Super Varmint, and then adding a rail and threading/chopping the barrel for a brake is cheaper and the same rifle in the end. The premium charged for the Tactical is not worth it, in my opinion.

In Canada at least, the tactical is rarely stocked, but the Varmint series are here in abundance!

Just my thoughts - and sorry, don't have a vendor referal for the states! :) Good luck!

Bighead
02-11-09, 06:26
No, not set on it and thanks for the advice. I'll take a look at some other models and see what I come up with.

I've been finding a pretty wide range of prices (both above and below the MSRP on BerettaUSA) so I figured I would ask here for a recommended vender or at least one to steer away from.

ccoker
03-06-09, 09:35
try budsguns.com

and I agree, the tactical model is over price

mattjmcd
03-25-09, 11:16
think I saw a decent selection on sportingarms.com recently

under9
03-27-09, 09:33
I love my tactical and I got it for under 1000. I have the 19in barrel in .308 I dont have a comp on the end of mine and it shoots like a champ.

scottryan
05-18-09, 23:28
In my opinion, buying the T3 Varmint/Super Varmint, and then adding a rail and threading/chopping the barrel for a brake is cheaper

Not even close to correct.