PDA

View Full Version : Hello (Intro)

kaiservontexas
02-10-09, 21:13
I do not remember if I did an introduction or not when I joined, and I know I have not been very active. I apologize for not doing the introduction.

Some may know me from other forums, though I am usually not very active as I am no expert. The screen name is always the same.

Anyway, hello.

I must say I like it here.

Ubiquitous AR-15 picture so you know:

Bushmaster A2M4 my first AR-15:
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i236/kaiservontexas/Firearms/BMM4Carbine15.jpg

Soon to be my second: just got all the lower receiver parts yesterday:
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i236/kaiservontexas/Firearms/DSC01355.jpg

Detective_D
02-10-09, 21:40
Welcome aboard Kaiser!!!

Looks like a good blaster ya got there. Hows it holdin up for ya?
~D

kaiservontexas
02-10-09, 21:47
I got the Bushmaster A2M4 in 2005 St. Patrick's day if I remember correctly. It has held up very well. I have had a few mag issues, oddly enough this includes Bushmaster magazines, but other then that no complaints. I am thinking of upgrading it at some point, i.e. adding an Daniel Defense Omega Rail and what not. Other then that I am happy.

I am more excited about building up the stripped lower this weekend. I hope I have the time this weekend. So y'all may see me posting about that in the appropriate part of the forum asking for help. It will be my first time building one up.

Detective_D
02-10-09, 22:09
Yeah, I hear ya on that. I just took possession of a charles daly stripped lower today.

I dont know if I want to keep it or sell it (as I went a different direction then I started out). If I keep it though, I will sure have questions about putting it all together, since I have not done all of it before.

I am glad that your bushy is going strong for ya. I dont know if you have read the thread about staking the gas key or other updates that you can do to possibly make it even more reliable, but you could search for that if ya want to.
~D

kaiservontexas
02-10-09, 22:23
Yes I have read about staking and all of that, and to be honest I have not checked. :eek: But being that it runs great I have not taken the time. I may do that this weekend also.