PDA

View Full Version : Apology to TRIAD Tactical

KevinB
02-11-09, 08:22
FYI I have an apology to issue to Steve at Triad Tactical.

I got a message from a friend who was observed some of it. I cant explain his results, as I have seen Pmags go over 30k (per mag)

As well as my own mags, and USSOC and CANSOF units using them, it just seems weird but it does not appear to have been any malice on behalf of Steve. The timeline of his thread was odd, but I guess it was a year since he got them.

I made a faulty conclusion based off a meeting I had a few days prior, and info posted in the thread.

I would like to publically apologize for jumping on the bandwagon that he was slagging PMAG's to sell a competitor.

-Kevin

C4IGrant
02-11-09, 08:30
FYI I have an apology to issue to Steve at Triad Tactical.

I got a message from a friend who was observed some of it. I cant explain his results, as I have seen Pmags go over 30k (per mag)

As well as my own mags, and USSOC and CANSOF units using them, it just seems weird but it does not appear to have been any malice on behalf of Steve. The timeline of his thread was odd, but I guess it was a year since he got them.

I made a faulty conclusion based off a meeting I had a few days prior, and info posted in the thread.

I would like to publically apologize for jumping on the bandwagon that he was slagging PMAG's to sell a competitor.

-Kevin

Good stuff Kevin.

C4