PDA

View Full Version : KAC SR-15 E3 availability

Bighead
02-11-09, 08:34
I've been looking at some online dealers for these (Knesek and Small Arms Sales among others) and am wondering if there are any others that might have a shorter waiting list.

Does KAC ship these out in waves or is there a constant flow of them?

Thanks for the help...

C4IGrant
02-11-09, 09:18
I've been looking at some online dealers for these (Knesek and Small Arms Sales among others) and am wondering if there are any others that might have a shorter waiting list.

Does KAC ship these out in waves or is there a constant flow of them?

Thanks for the help...

They ship them out in batches of 10 only. I believe that we have 10 coming in shortly.

C4

Bighead
02-11-09, 09:31
They ship them out in batches of 10 only. I believe that we have 10 coming in shortly.

C4

Grant...I saw the thread you had regarding a waiting list for non-ambi SR15s. Is that what you expect to receive or will they be the full-up version? Do you have a pretty long waiting list?

C4IGrant
02-11-09, 09:36
Grant...I saw the thread you had regarding a waiting list for non-ambi SR15s. Is that what you expect to receive or will they be the full-up version? Do you have a pretty long waiting list?

We are receiving the ambi models.

C4

mtdawg169
02-11-09, 12:43
We are receiving the ambi models.

C4

will your next batch have the new integrated rear sight? I may be interested in picking up a second E3. Please PM me a price. Thanks, mtdawg

crash5150
02-11-09, 14:06
Grant,
Add me to the list for the KAC SR-15 E3 IWS please.

Thanks

lw8
02-12-09, 05:34
Does anyone have pics of the new integrated rear site?

I wonder if that will drive the price down on the older model without the integrated rear site...

Any word on non ambi models? I haven't seen any hitting the market at any of the vendors selling the SRs.

C4IGrant
02-12-09, 08:49
will your next batch have the new integrated rear sight? I may be interested in picking up a second E3. Please PM me a price. Thanks, mtdawg

I think they all just come with the 600M BUIS (the last 10 I had did and that is what they showed at Shot).

C4

C4IGrant
02-12-09, 08:50

I wonder if that will drive the price down on the older model without the integrated rear site...

Any word on non ambi models? I haven't seen any hitting the market at any of the vendors selling the SRs.

I do not think that non-ambi models will ever be released.

C4

mtdawg169
02-12-09, 09:33
I think they all just come with the 600M BUIS (the last 10 I had did and that is what they showed at Shot).

C4

the latest word from III after SHOT is that they will start coming with an integrated rear sight in the near future. Understandably, no definite time frame though. IM me a price on the current version anyway. Thanks.

mtdawg169
02-12-09, 09:45

i doubt you'll see any price reductions on the original E3 rifles. KAC gear is hard to find and a change in design might actually make a standard E3 marked upper more collectible in the long run depending on the number of units produced. I think Grant is right, a less expensive non-ambi model may never see production due to demand for the ambi and limited production. anything could happen as KAC pushes further into the commercial mkt. though.

Spooky130
02-12-09, 09:49
I saw a couple for sale the other day... Unfortunately I thought they were on Sturmgewehr.com but I can't find them or remember the name of the dealer. Plus they were $2500. I bought mine from Vito at Only the Best in FL for about $2000 a few months ago...

Spooky