PDA

View Full Version : We all have our vices...

lindertw
02-11-09, 18:40
http://www.forumjpg.com/userImages/gsc_time.jpg

mmike87
02-11-09, 18:44
We got ours today. Not quite that many, though!

sandman99and9
02-11-09, 18:53
OH SHIT !!! girl scout cookie invasion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lock and load boys......lol

eightmillimeter
02-11-09, 19:53
My dogs would be eating them and not just sitting there.

Aardvark
02-11-09, 19:59
For a quick 10 seconds there, I thought those were cases of ammo! I swear I saw Remington green boxes, UMC yellow boxes, Barnaul and Wolf too! ..dang...I need to get my eyes checked.

JackOSU
02-11-09, 20:34
Thanks for the reminder. I knew I forgot to get something. Fat kid can't go long without eating those wonderful little cookies that I swear have crack in them. Eating a whole box is childs play...:D

NickB
02-11-09, 20:39
Your vice is either cookies or kidnapping girl scouts - which one is it? :p

IROCZ
02-12-09, 00:50
You sick man, buy an old Camaro or Corvette, you won't be able to afford cookies or girl scouts. Don't ask how I know, heard it somewhere.:D

lindertw
02-12-09, 05:34
My wife volunteered to be cookie mom this year for our daughter's troop. Thankfully, they'll be gone on Friday afternoon minus the box or two that we bought. Good thing too, 'cause it's amazing how quickly a box of thin mints can disappear :eek:

Abraxas
02-12-09, 06:00
Your vice is either cookies or kidnapping girl scouts - which one is it? :p

Now that is a funny question

Pk14
02-12-09, 06:27
Bring your daughter to the NRA range and they'll all be gone - A+ for headwork!

Cheers,
Pk

FromMyColdDeadHand
02-12-09, 08:13
Crap, I thought your daughter was the best salesperson I had ever seen! With that many boxes sold, she was going straight to Space Camp.

It is going to smell like a chocolate tree took a dump in your house.

The peanut butter filled ones are just onbscene. I can hear myself getting fatter when I eat them.

ToddG
02-12-09, 08:36
My dogs would be eating them and not just sitting there.

That was my first thought as well. You've either got the most disciplined or most heavily sedated dog on the planet.

iroc_dis
02-12-09, 11:15
:eek:

Would it be impolite to ask how much coin you dropped on all that?

Nathan_Bell
02-12-09, 11:26
For a quick 10 seconds there, I thought those were cases of ammo! I swear I saw Remington green boxes, UMC yellow boxes, Barnaul and Wolf too! ..dang...I need to get my eyes checked.

Same here

lindertw
02-12-09, 16:26
That was my first thought as well. You've either got the most disciplined or most heavily sedated dog on the planet. So long as her spot on the couch is unobstructed she's content to leave them alone. Now if that were cheese or bacon then all bets are off!

:eek: Would it be impolite to ask how much coin you dropped on all that?

975 boxes (@$3.50/per) is the tally for the entire troop; but only 17 boxes are ours. Quite a few were picked up today, and the rest will be gone by tomorrow afternoon (whew).