PDA

View Full Version : Which case would be better?

shinny77
02-11-09, 20:17
I am looking at getting a case for my m4 to take to the range. i have it narrowed down to 2. one is from voodootactical.net and its the 36in soft rifle case! And the other one is from deserttactical.com and it is the same i think but im not sure. some peolpe say the molle soft case isnt built as well than the ones sold on voodootactical.net? They look the same and the specs are the same i believe! Has anyone had one of these bags? Or what would anybody recommend for a soft case to store and carry my m4 with a scope. alon with 4 xtra clips and some misc items?? Thanks

Shihan
02-12-09, 13:44
They are all made in China and not the best but will do their job for tange stuff. Condoor makes them and Voodoo and they are pretty much identical but the Voodoo has a better carry system.

Dave L.
02-12-09, 14:45
First things first. With all due respect people are very professional around here. With that being said, if you refer to "Magazines" as "Clips"- people will not take the time of day to answer your questions.

Welcome to the site- many here have lots of good info share.

Personally- my favorite weapon case for "M4 style" carbines is the Eagle 3223 case.
They are Made in USA and hold 4 Mags.
Check THEM (http://www.skdtac.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=71) out.
They come in different colors if you look around.

Dave