PDA

View Full Version : Best place to buy Safariland 6004 holsters?

M1-Matt
06-20-06, 18:23
Anyone know of a good source and price for a Safariland 6004 holster? I would need it in LH OD for a Wilson CQB w/o light rail.

Thanks
Matt

Erick Gelhaus
06-20-06, 21:20
LE & Mil can call direct to Safariland and order. Otherwise, any Safariland dealer should be able to order for you, it's easier if you have the full part number.

John Chapman
06-20-06, 23:24
www.TacticalResponseGear.com

It'll only be on the website if it's in stock. If you don't see it, e-mail Gear@tacticalresponse.com and request it be ordered.

mcgrubbs
06-21-06, 16:10
Let's face it. If you need a 6004 for a 1911 there's a 95% chance it will have to be ordered. Add the fact that you want it in green and LH........definitely an order deal.

MAP
06-21-06, 16:36
Anyone know of a good source and price for a Safariland 6004 holster? I would need it in LH OD for a Wilson CQB w/o light rail.

Thanks
Matt

Matt,

Try Lawmens Supply in South Jersey.

Mike

M1-Matt
06-22-06, 14:15
I knew I would have to order it I was just looking for a place to order it from. I have seen many places on line but I had no experaince with those venders.

Mr Chapman Thank you for the link.

Mike it is good to see you here.

Matt

Voodoochild
06-22-06, 14:22
Try asking Grant from G&R Tactical. He is a good guy and will hook you up. He is a legit dealer.

HAMMERDROP
06-22-06, 23:03
Dont know who would have one in stock sorry, but Matt do whatever it takes to get one. I very much lucked out, I saw a thread in the EE on that other site two weeks ago and I traded even steven a set of FOBUS M44's for a Safariland 6004 for a SIG 229 !!
I could not believe it when it arrived what a sweet holster, the SLS is a great retention device and I am very much in disbelief about the deal, still !
I used a Tac-Force thigh holster for quite some time and there is no comparison, it sufficed but this was the deal of the year for me. I am not recommending the Safariland I dont have to you are on the right track good luck in your search I hope it in your hands soon.
Michael

tomalibrando
06-23-06, 10:12
COPS PLUS has been a good source for any Safariland 6004 and they usually have almost any model in stock. the prices are good too.

GunnFixr
06-23-06, 11:52
www.operationparts.com

Vinnie
07-30-06, 23:02
Or you could have a bunch of real KOOL friends and they all pitch in and buy you one. Like Gunfixer has.:cool: