PDA

View Full Version : Feels good to be banned

IceHandLuke
12-08-06, 17:13
I was banned for life from ar15.com the other day. I like to think I am a solid guy, the site got real PC in the last few years and just does not have room for hard core Americans anymore. Anyway, looking forward to being part of the site.

Kisara
12-08-06, 17:27
What did you do?

Bloodbathdisplay
12-08-06, 17:28
Yeah look at my signature below, I still find some useful stuff on there but I am very careful when I do post anything anymore and for the most part the site is just filled w/ turds. Welcome to the ar site where people actually use their weapons and know about them.

IceHandLuke
12-08-06, 19:14
I voice what I think about Islam and Commies a little too much I guess. I am going to keep it to myself on this site and just stick to firearm talk. ar15.com is very PC unless you want to band mouth troops. They dont kick you off for that. Say one thing about a Muslim and you are gone.

HAMMERDROP
12-08-06, 19:34
I guess M4C moderators have their limits too but what could be said thats negative about a radical islam that is not true ? Which are most Muslims ... and after all isn't this America - yeah it is ... so as not to offend any members who are of that faith...my condolences and my 2 cents.

Voodoochild
12-08-06, 20:21
I was banned for life from ar15.com the other day. I like to think I am a solid guy, the site got real PC in the last few years and just does not have room for hard core Americans anymore. Anyway, looking forward to being part of the site.

Damn I guess we let anyone in here..Well since you are here I think you should send me your 458 WMD to me in good faith just to make sure you dont bad mouth Islam and Commies!!

Rmplstlskn
12-08-06, 21:26
Well, as a former distributor of "The Resister," now defunct, and as someone of like mind, I welcome you here. I truly believe our founding fathers would be mortified by what their Republic has become...

With the recent election, I am tempted to re-start my political web site and re-post all the SFU/The Resister issues online, free for all. What SFU had to say has more immediacy today...

Anyways... Welcome.

Rmplstlskn

DrMark
12-08-06, 21:51
I was banned for life from ar15.com the other day.

Wow. Sounds serious. I guess it's like NRA membership now... various lengths of time or "life." :(

About the only thing you can't talk about around here is [Please don't do that here DrMark.]

VA_Dinger
12-08-06, 22:33
I am going to keep it to myself on this site and just stick to firearm talk.

That sounds like a great plan.

While the people who run ARFCOM don't do M4C any favors we also do not want a bunch of "ARFCOM Sucks" threads either. They are nothing but a waste of time.

We would rather the time be spent discussing weapons, optics, accessories, ammo, training, etc.

K.L. Davis
12-08-06, 22:54
Wow. Sounds serious. I guess it's like NRA membership now... various lengths of time or "life." :(

About the only thing you can't talk about around here is [Please don't do that here DrMark.]

I too am banned for life :cool:

Ellery Holt
12-09-06, 03:09

Inside joke? [shrug]

baffle Stack
12-09-06, 04:54
When this site was new, I made some troll comments just to test the waters. The type of comments that added nothing to the thread and posted just to be a smartass, You know, like every other post on ARF. I was quickly IMed by a few mods here and told to “take that shit elsewhere”. Needless to say I was thoroughly impressed. Now they can’t get rid of me.:D

This place is great. Serious gun talk and some good political threads too. You will not get banned here for speaking the truth about Islam. I have done it many times. I think the mods here just want you to keep it professional.

IceHandLuke
12-09-06, 05:04
Damn I guess we let anyone in here..Well since you are here I think you should send me your 458 WMD to me in good faith just to make sure you dont bad mouth Islam and Commies!!

Done, I will give you a pic of my baby. 458 SOCOM Suppressed 600 grain delivery system
http://www.cqbarms.com/photos/albums/userpics/10060/IMGA0200.JPG

Derek_Connor
12-09-06, 08:09
I personally think there is nothing to be proud of, and immature that you are happy about being banned for not being able to control your emotions on an internet gun forum. If you cannot control you emotions on an internet forum, what about in the real deal game of life where a mistake like that can burn you up?:confused:

but, everyone has their own agenda....:rolleyes:

KevinB
12-09-06, 09:10
You got it Derek...

Welcome aboard IHL -- keep it professional and I think you'll like it here.

This thread is done