PDA

View Full Version : It's friday night and your daughter.....

ZDL
02-14-09, 14:09
brings home this guy

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0213092mugs4.html

How do you react? :confused: :D

LippCJ7
02-14-09, 14:24
well,

looks like its time for daddy to goto jail. I have 3 daughters in their teens so I live this nightmare on a weekly basis, Thankfully they have yet to bring home anyone that I have had a serious problem with HOWEVER my gun collection has been expanding at a fever pitch since my daughters became teenagers. Not sure if there's something to that or not but there you have it none the less.
I think this will wind up on my headstone someday:

Lip
Father of three teen age daughters.
doomed to prison for his children's poor judgment
in boyfriends who cannot pull their pants up.

:D:D

NinjaMedic
02-14-09, 15:00
What do you mean how do you react? Are you referring to pre or post laughter/beating?

Cameron
02-14-09, 15:08
I have forgotten the movie;

"I have a shovel and a .45, and no one will miss you."

HES
02-14-09, 15:34
I institutionalize her for my own good.

neodecker
02-14-09, 15:39
I have forgotten the movie;

"I have a shovel and a .45, and no one will miss you."
Its from "Clueless"(1995)

LegalAlien
02-14-09, 15:49
brings home this guy

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0213092mugs4.html

GUY????? . . . that is an insult to all males!!!!:eek:

Any father would have to just scowl at it, and it would wet it's panties.

Come to think of it, I think our daughters would b safe with it.:D

Honu
02-14-09, 18:51
my response to him :)

GOOD TO MEET YOU !!! now all my daughters new boyfriends go shooting with me so we can chat a bit get to know each other !!

so lets go OH and grab that shovel and that blue tarp please

MeanRider
02-14-09, 22:54
Simple, slam the door in his face and lock her up till she comes to her senses. Ohhh I am not looking forward to my daughter growing older. She likes me now.

bkb0000
02-14-09, 23:10
if something like that showed up on my doorstep he'd simply be informed that i have no sense of humor and no use for clowns. he'd be instructed to leave and warned against speaking with my daughter again: "I have no criminal record, i'd get off easy."

i'm sure glad i dont live anywhere near a major metropolitan area. there's nothing that looks anything like that in this town.

chadbag
02-15-09, 00:35
My daughter is 1 years old so I have not started to think about it.

however, in looking at the various mugs, this one

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0213092mugs10.html

looks like it just beamed down from the Enterprise.

SeriousStudent
02-15-09, 01:23
I have a daughter that is 16, going on 23.....sigh....

My daughter and I have had several serious talks about this exact topic. I have met her (two) boyfriends she has had. I have met their fathers. We have all had polite discussions.

And this is Texas, where the phrase "Shoot, shovel, and shut up" was probably invented.

My daughter respects me, and I respect her. There has to be trust and respect both ways. I trust her, and she respects my opinions. She has learned that is worth her time to be trusted. Good things happen when you are trustworthy.

And looking at that picture, I would probably fall into the same camp as TacMedic4450. I'd open the door, bust out laughing, and ask the braided freak which one of my buddies paid him to come over. Then I'd laugh, and slam the door on his face.

If I heard another knock, I'd probably yell "I'm going to get my shotgun, and I'd better not see anything but shit and empty tennis shoes on my front porch when I got back."

If it went past that, I know a lot of the local police. I'm sure he has warrants.

HES
02-15-09, 11:23
I have a daughter that is 16, going on 23.....sigh....
Me too. I hear from other parents that they get their brains back at about 23. Only 6 more years of this for the both of us. Hang in there brother. We'll make it. :(

SeriousStudent
02-15-09, 11:52
Me too. I hear from other parents that they get their brains back at about 23. Only 6 more years of this for the both of us. Hang in there brother. We'll make it. :(

What is the old saying? "Daughters are God's revenge for all the things you did as a boy"? :eek:

Dozer
02-15-09, 12:13
I have a 13yo niece that just told me she has a boyfriend. My friend and I are pulling a Bad Boyz 2 on him next weekend. Should be fun.

Seth Harness
02-15-09, 12:49
Simple, slam the door in his face and lock her up till she comes to her senses. Ohhh I am not looking forward to my daughter growing older. She likes me now.

Roger that...

I have two daughters, being their father and the first/only male figure in their lives and never leaving them on their own, always being there when they need me and teaching them the way a girl/woman should be treated. Alot can be learned from a good daddy to his little girls. Enjoying your company and appreciating your trust, they'll compare every boy/man they meet to you, their father. Im not opposed to my girls finding a man like me some day, I think alot like all guys, but I'd never betray their mother...
Hopefully being a good daddy will persuade her to never want a lumps of shit like that guy.
OK, Im done being mushy.

parishioner
02-15-09, 12:52
I have a 13yo niece that just told me she has a boyfriend. My friend and I are pulling a Bad Boyz 2 on him next weekend. Should be fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf0C_DQjMaw :D Good stuff.

ZDL
02-15-09, 12:53
Roger that...

I have two daughters, being their father and the first/only male figure in their lives and never leaving them on their own, always being there when they need me and teaching them the way a girl/woman should be treated. Alot can be learned from a good daddy to his little girls. Enjoying your company and appreciating your trust, they'll compare every boy/man they meet to you, their father. Im not opposed to my girls finding a man like me some day, I think alot like all guys, but I'd never betray their mother...
Hopefully being a good daddy will persuade her to never want a lumps of shit like that guy.
OK, Im done being mushy.

lol... Daughters have a way of doing that. It's frankly dangerous the protection mechanism we can have for them and their mothers.

photosniper
02-15-09, 13:50
my oldest daughter is 14, I am experiencing all this now. Her current "boyfriend" is a really nice kid, volunteers at the hospital, and is a liberal. But, the bright side is that he has seen my facebook page and saw the pictures of me shooting FA Colt Commando, H&K, and an AR-50 so he knows not to **** with me.

My friend told me something I'll share with all you dads out there.

With a son you only have to worry about one dick, with a daughter you have to worry about all the dicks.

ZDL
02-15-09, 13:53
my oldest daughter is 14, I am experiencing all this now. Her current "boyfriend" is a really nice kid, volunteers at the hospital, and is a liberal. But, the bright side is that he has seen my facebook page and saw the pictures of me shooting FA Colt Commando, H&K, and an AR-50 so he knows not to **** with me.

My friend told me something I'll share with all you dads out there.

With a son you only have to worry about one dick, with a daughter you have to worry about all the dicks.

LMAO. Awesome.

ToddG
02-15-09, 14:14

Barricade myself in the most bullet resistant room in our home while trying to explain to my wife how I ended up with a daughter after more than seventeen years of childless monogamy ...

Storydude
02-16-09, 09:10
What would I say?

Nothing. I'd leave that for my Lawyer.
:D