PDA

View Full Version : Our Best and Brightest Minds At Work!

brown3345
02-14-09, 14:31
You guys might have already seen this but I had to post anyway. It's called the Obama Forum. You have to see it to believe it!

http://www.theobamaforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38

Speechless..........:confused:

Terry
02-14-09, 15:00
That place is whats scary about the internet.
I pray for my children with people like that, but I guess they have always been around.

crob1
02-14-09, 15:05
http://www.theobamaforum.com/showthread.php?t=739

That's some good humor there. Is the site a joke or real? I think it's both but some of the posters are nuts.

LegalAlien
02-14-09, 15:45
http://www.theobamaforum.com/showthread.php?t=739

That's some good humor there. Is the site a joke or real? I think it's both but some of the posters are nuts.

I have a feeling that it started out as a 'genuine' Obambi support site, but I also believe it has been inflitrated by some 'black ops' pro-gun posters with a bunch of real satirical posts. For the Kool-aid drinkers, they will not recognize satire if they were slapped in the face with it and I think a lot of them are sucking it up as 'the real thing'

Read it carefully and you will notice the satire - and some of those posters are awfully good at it. :D

HES
02-14-09, 15:49
I dont know weather to laugh or not. I haven't seen trolling like that since troll Kingdom (back when it was good). nah scratch that, these are all amateurs. Interesting to see that the board has been taken over by trolls. It has to be. No one is that stupid. Right?

crob1
02-14-09, 15:49
I have a feeling that it started out as a 'genuine' Obambi support site, but I also believe it has been inflitrated by some 'black ops' pro-gun posters with a bunch of real satirical posts. For the Kool-aid drinkers, they will not recognize satire if they were slapped in the face with it and I think a lot of them are sucking it up as 'the real thing'

Read it carefully and you will notice the satire - and some of those posters are awfully good at it. :D

Exactly...Or should I say, "Word". The poor slobs who have no idea that they're being mocked are..well, pathetic. Like you said, some of those guys are good. Yo.

parishioner
02-14-09, 15:58
My mind is unable to process the fact that so many humans are this ignorant.

One post said if you own a gun you are racist.

There is absolutley nothing to say to those people. You could never possibly get them to understand anything because their brains are functioning at the lowest possible level.

And to think, they are allowed to vote in this country. There needs to be some sort of competency test before you are allowed to vote.

Where are these people at? Do they crawl out of the woods at night? My god.

lalakai
02-14-09, 16:48
ssshhhhhh.

just link that forum to as many other sites as you can. whenever you go to another forum, just link it saying "someone gave it to you to look at and you wanted to share it". Don't bad mouth it or ridicule it, just spread it as far and wide as you can.

Rider79
02-14-09, 17:07
I like this thread:

http://www.theobamaforum.com/showthread.php?t=3196

Rider79
02-14-09, 17:13
And the combination of supporters/friends they have on the main page is awesome too, the Nation of Islam, and the ADL? Never thought I'd see those two together.

Rider79
02-14-09, 17:24
Ooh, and I like this collection of threads that are "forwarded daily to comment@whitehouse.gov". Awesome.

http://www.theobamaforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29

d90king
02-14-09, 17:39
Is it a spoof or is it really a pro bama site? It looks like a bad Dave Chappelle episode.

bkb0000
02-14-09, 19:19
thats the craziest website ive ever been to- i, too, have to wonder just what the crap is going on over there? what is the point? is it moderated at all? mission statement? i dont get it- it doesn't look like there's a single intelligent conversation occuring anywhere on the board

Mr.Goodtimes
02-14-09, 19:31
i think that started out as a legit Obama sight, however, its obviously full of trolls. I havent laughed so hard in a while... that stuff was hillarious! mabey some of it was serious but, i think about 98% of what i read was satire, and they were good at it which makes it even more funny. man, brb, gonna go lol at more obama stuff!

Outlander Systems
02-14-09, 19:54
i thnk my iq dipped abowt fifteen poynts, yo.

ive seen da lite. i am sellin my gats and runnin up my debik/credik card on obama tall tees, furreal.

JSantoro
02-14-09, 19:58
You gotta love a forum invasion.

SoDak
02-14-09, 21:58
Isn't that the forum a bunch of folks from over at TOS were screwing around on, or was that another place?

MeanRider
02-14-09, 22:51
And they call us racist. It is scary to read that to many of those members think the Constitution is outdated and written by old queens in wigs. when without the constitution they could not say anything.

photosniper
02-15-09, 13:53
I know for a fact that some ARF'ers are trolling that site, along with fellow members of PAFOA.org. I got on but I couldn't make my mind work that slowly to keep up.

Sudden
02-15-09, 13:57
The site is down now. I think someone noticed all is not as they thought it should be. :D

brown3345
02-15-09, 13:57
looks like that forum has been shut down at least for now.:D

jaydoc1
02-16-09, 00:45
It's back and it's worth about two large tubs of buttered popcorn just to go in a read some of the ridiculous crap there!

bkb0000
02-16-09, 04:47
im finding it hard to post over there... there's so much trolling i cant tell who's really real.. seems most posts are people pretending to be stereotypically ignorant black racists from the 60s and 70s

DrMark
02-16-09, 07:51
I believe it started out as a rather sedate, subtle attempt at Satire, to point of the folly of Obama's policies.

However, it has become an over-the-top monument to the fact that trolls are never subtle.

GreglFaggins
02-16-09, 12:39
All ridiculousness aside, CONSFICATION is not a word. It's Confiscation.

13F3OL7
02-16-09, 14:24
How racist did some of that stuff get to where it was so bad that it was banned? Some of the crap that was right out in the open was horrid.

bkb0000
02-19-09, 23:37
I GOT BANNED! hahaha... they gay part is they deleted all my posts.

Heavy Metal
02-20-09, 00:00
I am convinced every single poster on that site is a troll.

ra2bach
02-20-09, 00:26
I like this thread:

http://www.theobamaforum.com/showthread.php?t=3196oh my frickin' dog.

I almost choked from laughing when I read this:

"Kentucky ranked 27th out of brother Obama's 57 states for murder per capita in 2007, DC ranked 1st, but only after the NRA and Bush lifted the gun ban."