PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Fun Gun Shoot

MrM4
02-14-09, 23:53
UPDATES AND ADDITIONAL INFO (http://www.deepcreekhunts.com/fun_gun_shoot_4.html)

FUN GUN SHOOT!!!!
September 26th & 27th 10 A.M. - 5 P.M. WALL SD
Prizes Include: Remington 870 Tactical 12 Gauge / Machine Gun Rentals
T Shirts

MACHINE GUN RENTALS

Shoot Legal Machine Guns and Silencers! We will have a Wide Range of Guns Available for the Public to Shoot! FFLs/SOTs welcome.

FIRING LINE

Bring your Guns Or Rent some on the Firing Line. Machine Guns, Assault Rifles, Handguns and Shotguns. Targets will be Cars, Barrels, Fire Extinguishers, Car Hoods, Plywood Cutouts and Tanerite! Distances past 500 yards. Positions are 15x20ft, each includes 1 shooters pass, cost is $30 Per Day. Additional shooters passes are $15 each and are good for the whole week end, up to 4 shooters per position. Rental Positions can be reserved early; available 1st come 1st serve the day of the event.

LONG RANGE MATCH

6 Stages, Targets include Reactive Steel, Clays, Balloons, and Playing Cards . 150-950 Yards

BUFFALO SHOOT

Our Full Body Mounted North American Buffalo is getting old and we will be putting him down for good this year. Raffle Winner gets the 1st three shots with a .50 cal Rifle. Proceeds go to pay expences for the shoot

SUBGUN MATCH / JUNGLE WALK

Consists of Reactive Targets & Card Board Silhouette Targets & No Shoots.
Jungle Walk: Assault Rifles, Carbines & Hand Guns.
Sub Machine Gun Match: 2 Classes Open Sights / Optics

BOWLING PIN TOURNAMENT

5 bowling pins on each of the tables, shooters will go head to head, winner advances to the next round. 3 classes Auto Open, Auto Restricted (8rds or less) and Revolver.

MOST UNUSUAL CONTEST
Got something in the back of the safe really Rare or Unusual or just Strange? Bring it out and show it off!
Prizes to be awarded!

From Wall, SD : North on Creighton Rd 19 miles, turn left onto Babcock Road, follow the signs.Lunch and Facilities will be available. Shooters are free to bring additional targets if they wish, DD's and Tannerite are welcome as well with approval from event managment.

Email: deepcreekhunts@gmail.com

MrM4
05-13-09, 23:36
I just wanted to announce that we will be expanding to 2 days this year. The Firing Line will also be expanding.

jrainer
05-14-09, 13:11
Sounds like fun too bad I live in WA :(

MrM4
05-14-09, 14:11
We had people from North & South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyo, and Montana last year ;)

exkc135driver
05-22-09, 15:59
Dammit, why didn't y'all do this when I was stationed at EAFB? (Of course that was a while ago ...) :p Waaay too far to drive from here.

MrM4
06-29-09, 23:23
The Registration Letter will be going out next week, for anyone that would like to register and secure a postion or match entrys please contact me and I will make sure you get a Registration Letter or a printable email that you can return with your info.

deepcreekhunts@gmail.com

SoDak
07-23-09, 16:57
What is the deadline for range reservations and any of the matches? I'm not sure whether or not I can attend and wanted to know when the deadline is. I'm guessing I will need a rental section if I want to shoot right?

Also for the jungle walk would I need both a rifle and a pistol? Thanks.

MrM4
07-23-09, 20:43
We have been asking everyone to get their registrations back to us bt Sept 1Everything is 1st come 1st serve if you dont have 1.

heres a link to the registration form.

http://www.deepcreekhunts.com/turkey_hunts_3.html

Yes, for the Jungle walk you will need a Combat Rifle and a Handgun, shooters will use both during this forward movment course.

MrM4
08-27-09, 21:46
Postitions are getting close to FULL if you have not sent in your Registration Form yet you may want to do so soon.

We still have some openings in the matchs as well.

SoDak
08-31-09, 15:43
MrM4 please check you PM inbox.

Bill Bryant
08-31-09, 17:52
I'm just 50 miles from there. Wish I could come, but already booked. Sounds like great fun.

MrM4
08-31-09, 17:52
PM returned

SoDak
08-31-09, 18:15
MrM4, thanks for letting me know.

SoDak
09-28-09, 19:51
I just wanted to thank Mr.M4 and the staff for putting on a great shoot. I hope to come back next year.

Just thought I'd ask Mr.M4, are you going to post the results of the various competitions on your website? I'm in no hurry to find out, I was just curious how everyone did.

MrM4
10-08-09, 00:54
Thanks SoDak, I couldnt do it without my crew. They all volunteer to help aside from a few cold ones they just donate their time.

Pictures and Match Results are up on the Home Page.

www.fungunshoot.com