PDA

View Full Version : More "Change"!

Wayne Dobbs
02-16-09, 16:13
I guess there's nothing like allowing in more of the sworn enemies of your country and its way of life to bring about the promised "change".

Some of Barack Obama's actions since he was inaugurated:

* His first call to any head of state was to Mahmoud Abbas, leader of Fatah
party in Palestinian.

* His first one on one interview with any news organization was with Al
Arabia television.

* He ordered Guantanamo Bay closed and all military trials of detainees
halted.

* He ordered all overseas CIA interrogation centers closed.

* He withdrew all charges against the masterminds behind the USS Cole and
9/11.

* Today we learn that he is allowing hundreds of thousands of Palestinian
refuges to move to and live in the US at American taxpayer expense.

www.thefederalregister.com/d.p/2009-02-04-E9-2488

Obama Signs Presidential Determination Allowing Palestinians Loyal to Hamas
to Resettle In US

Posted on Sunday, February 08, 2009 5:18:31 PM

President Barack Obama has signed an executive order presidential determination allowing hundreds of thousands of Palestinians to resettle in the United States.

President Barack Obama has ordered the expenditure of $20.3 million in migration assistance to the Palestinian refugees and conflict victims in Gaza.

The "presidential determination" which allows hundreds of thousands of Palestinians with ties to Hamas to resettle in the United States was signed on January 27 and appeared in the Federal Register on February 4.

President Obama's decision, according to the Register, was necessitated by "the urgent refugee and migration needs" of the "victims."
Few on Capitol Hill took note that the order provides a free ticket replete with housing and food allowances to individuals who have displayed their overwhelming support of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) in the
parliamentary election of January 2006.

AirTrafficControl
02-16-09, 17:29
This is totally what was expected by this nutjob. I truely believe that this country's political leaders have lost control and our founding principals no longer exist.

Mr.Goodtimes
02-16-09, 19:40
This is totally what was expected by this nutjob. I truely believe that this country's political leaders have lost control and our founding principals no longer exist.

x1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 I totally agree.

parishioner
02-16-09, 22:26
He also asked the military's joint chief of staff to cut the Pentagon's budget by 10 percent for the year 2010. Thats 55 Billion dollars.

BigDozer66
02-17-09, 08:06
Here is my surprised face.:eek:

It is even worse than the "Same old politics" that the liberals are known for.:(

BigDozer66

mmike87
02-17-09, 10:22
Let him keep doing crap like this - he may have bamboozeled >50% into voting for him, but I am 100% sure that <50% really want people loyal to Hamas settling here.

A lot of people did a stupid thing voting for that ass-hat - they voted for him out of fear of (insert irrational fear here.)

So let him keep freeing terrorists, halting trials, etc. Once the terrorists start settling in certain neighborhoods, people will change their mind. And we don't need too many to change their minds, either.

This bozo is going to do damage to this country. Unfortunately, let him do it is the only way to prove that this is not the way to go. Sometimes you have to let the bad happen to give hope for the future good.

I agree with Rush - he's not my President and I hope he fails. Call it "tough love" for my country.

Also - look at the bright side. After the terrorists f*** us, they will at least remember all our kind gestures and respect us in the morning.