PDA

View Full Version : Cancelled - Vickers Tactical 2-Day Level II Handgun Class - August 29-30, 2009

VA_Dinger
02-18-09, 16:27
Vickers Tactical 2-Day Level II Handgun Class August 29-30,2009 .

Vickers Tactical website: www.Vickerstactical.com

Larry Vickers is a retired career special operations soldier with 20-plus years of service to our country. A longtime 1st SFOD- Delta operational member, he was a key player in the small arms marksmanship expertise and weapons selection of that Unit. He brings a very unique set of skills to the market, and has a wide and varied background in the firearms industry.

Select Special Operations , Military, and Law Enforcement Units seek him out on a regular basis for expert combat marksmanship training. Considered one of the best combat marksmanship instructors in the U.S, he has become one of the most sought after instructors in the Worldwide Special Operations community.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147/VickersTactical/DesertStorm.jpg

Topics covered include handgun safety, stance, sight alignment, and trigger control. Familiarization with their handgun including field stripping, maintenance, and proper lubrication. Other subject matter that is covered includes reloads, presentation, malfunction drills, strong side & weak side shooting, shooting positions, use of cover, bullseye shooting, and shooting on the move. Timed fire drills and evaluations based on class skill level.

** This class is designed to build upon the skills learned in our level I class **

Primary Instructor: Larry Vickers

- Class dates: August 29-30, 2009

- Cost: $400

- Range facilities: Private range (Directions will be provided during class sign-up)

- Class size: Maximum sixteen students

Weapon & Gear Class Requirements:

Handgun:
- Serviceable duty grade handgun of at least 9mm Para caliber
- Minimum of 5 serviceable pistol magazines
- Serviceable holster
- Minimum 2 pistol magazine pouches
- Handgun mounted white light (Optional)
- Visible lasers (Optional)

MISC:
- Electronic hearing protection
- Eye Protection
- Suitable range wear depending on the season
- Weapon cleaning & lubrication supplies
- Good attitude

Ammo Requirements:
- 800 rounds

Please contact me at Paul.Hotaling@Live.com or Paul@vickerstactical.com or M4carbine.net PM if you would like to attend.

USPcompact
02-19-09, 08:20
PM at you.

M4arc
02-19-09, 08:41
VA - Please put me down for this class. Thx.

rgrwilcox
02-21-09, 07:38
Me too.

ivank
02-23-09, 12:09
I'm in.....we traded emails already on this. I'd like to get a VT hat.....my other favorite hat is starting to smell really badly and I need something new to cover my bald spot....ummm....skull.

looking forward to this.

Ivan

DZL HOG
02-23-09, 21:41
Email sent

Heavy Metal
02-23-09, 22:24
I am in!

CarlosDJackal
02-24-09, 16:16
Unless my Unit changes the Battle Assembly date for that month to this weekend (this Unit likes to change the Drill dates like underwear :rolleyes:), I'd like to reserve a slot please.

Just let me know what you need from me. TIA.

VA_Dinger
03-02-09, 10:29
Welcome aboard to everyone.

I will be sending out the sign-up forms for this class tonight or tomorrow morning.

VA_Dinger
04-05-09, 20:12
OK, everybody would requested to attend should have received there sign-up forms.

If you have contacted either Larry or myself to attend this class and did not receive the forms tonight, please let me know.

FYI- This class is now 1/2 full.

If anybody else is interested in attending please contact me.

ron556
04-11-09, 10:03
please count me in, paul. thanx!

VA_Dinger
05-05-09, 19:29
please count me in, paul. thanx!

Welcome aboard Ron, PM sent.

Hootiewho
05-16-09, 13:37
Paul, Count me in on this class.

VA_Dinger
05-17-09, 13:19
Paul, Count me in on this class.

10-4 Chad, welcome aboard.

I just sent a reply to your email.

Heavy Metal
05-17-09, 13:21
Make sure you got me down Paul. I will send in the forms after I get over this case of lazy.

DZL HOG
05-17-09, 21:37
Make sure you got me down Paul. I will send in the forms after I get over this case of lazy.

Ive got that prob too.

m4fun
05-21-09, 02:20
Paul - put me down for this one as well.

VA_Dinger
05-24-09, 09:35
Paul - put me down for this one as well.

Roger that, I will get the sign-up forms out today.

Welcome aboard.