PDA

View Full Version : Good glock price?

Mr.Goodtimes
02-19-09, 21:58
Hey guys, ill be goin to the gun show this weekend in tampa with my dad. Im lookin at gettin either a glock 17/19 or 21sf. Also thinkin about a M&P 9. Whats the going price and what would be considered a good deal for these guns?

Cheers,

-Ryan

Shotdown
02-20-09, 05:30
The average price would be about $500-$550, brand new. If you can get one for under $500 (out the door), then you're doing good. Just be aware that some gun shows are over priced. I have seen some Glocks sold for about $490 at gun shows (NIB). But with transfer fees, tax, etc, you'll pay over $500. That's without NS. It may be easier to find someone in the for sale section selling a Glock locally.

Btw, pm incoming.

RD62
02-20-09, 07:31
Like Shotdown said, figure about $500 new, add about $50 for factory night sights. I paid $350 last summer for my used G17 with night sights. It was pretty mint, still had the factory gold grease on it. When I was looking I found the M&P's to be a little less expensive than the Glocks new, by about $50.

Happy hunting!

-RD62

crusader4x
02-20-09, 10:47
You might want to check out an established local gun dealer before going to the gun show. In my experience, fears of a new AWB have caused gun show dealers to SIGNIFICANTLY mark up prices. Six months ago, gun shows were great places to find deals, these days, not so much so.

That being said, G17s and G19s are very difficult to find in some areas, especially the very popular G19. The gun show might be your ONLY option to find a G19 these days. But again, check out the prices at local dealers first.

Mr.Goodtimes
02-20-09, 16:05
thanks for the help guys. i checked my local vendors and their all selling g21 sf, 17/19 for nothing less then $650. all my local shops are way over priced, aside from buying one online my only hope is the gunshows. the last one in tampa my dad and i were able to score some deals so i got just a tiny bit of faith.