PDA

View Full Version : PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL SERVICE FROM DENNY/GTS.

rockm4
02-22-09, 13:31
In today's retail world of we are to BIG or BUSY to take your phone orders their are a few exceptions one is Denny/GTS. After checking several top named AR parts and accessory sites on the web. I found that they only took internet orders, I know that times are hard and company's are short of money and staff. But the ones that I,ve read on this site and TOS that claim to be having to almost turning away customers because their so swamped with work or orders, lose a lot of old fashioned customers like me. I don't want to send my personal info. over the net no matter how safe they say it is now.Somewhere or somehow what I,m tiring to order will get screwed up and cause me and that company to waste our time and money to resolve the problem. I called Global Tactical Supply a couple of weeks ago, And the person on the other end picked up with hello Denny, I said that i wanted to place an order. He said that he was at lunch and would I call back in about 45 min. or so. An hour later I phoned back and Denny answered again,( well past his posted call time on his website). We shot the breeze like old friends about people we both know in the business and shot show 09. then he took my order and said that he was out of one item at the moment. I said send the order when you get it all together. THAT'S how it should be done, no everyone doesn't have the time I know to b/s but,taking our calls means that we will think of your shop the next time we need something. Oh he called me and left a v/m that my order had been sent out and if I needed anything else call. Sorry Denny I,m not tiring to embarrass you but its people like you that I will call first next time. Thanks again Rick.

sdcromer
02-22-09, 15:16
I've done business with Denny probably half a dozen times. He's good people.

ARx3
02-22-09, 18:19
+1 for Denny
I called him at 14:53 on a Friday afternoon and placed an order for a new LMT upper. At 09:30 Saturday ( the next day) there's a notice in my P.O.box for the upper!! Eighteen hours N.KC,Mo. to central Kansas. Any time I have called or dropped by the shop Denny has taken the time to answer any questions about a build or just "shoot" the bull about gun stuff. He's "Good People" and more companies need to take a page from his customer service.:cool:

nickdrak
02-22-09, 19:18
Denny is a great guy, and has always been very helpful to my needs.

beaker1013
02-23-09, 00:26
Denny is one heck of a great guy and it is nice to be able to talk to some one when you call, instead of a "we are busy message". I've called him when he was at lunch also and I don't think the poor guy's phone ever stops ringing, but he has always been nice over the phone. He's given me great feedback to my questions and he even takes the time to tell you why he's saying what he's saying, and what he's experienced with the same situation. He helped me get one of the extremely in demand parts when I know alot of other places would have left me hanging.

theJanitor
02-23-09, 00:59
Denny is A+ in by book

flyer
02-23-09, 09:02
Always top notch CS and great to talk to on the phone.

DrMark
02-23-09, 09:24
Denny is top-notch like that.

:cool:

Medicine Calf
02-23-09, 10:10
One thing I really appreciate about Denny is he hasn't gone out of his way to show his a** on the internet. I respect that.

Hootiewho
02-23-09, 10:29
Denny is good people.

ra2bach
02-23-09, 11:04
One thing I really appreciate about Denny is he hasn't gone out of his way to show his a** on the internet. I respect that.
isn't that the truth. I find it telling that you can often get hold of a some vendors easier/quicker by posting a message on some sites, rather than their own email or phone number.

MeanRider
02-23-09, 11:07
+ 1 for Denny
Half the time when I have called him his voice box is full. He is good to go. when you can get a hold of him.

jmorrell
02-23-09, 19:33
I had a slight problem with a wrong item being shipped, so I called Denny. He didn't answer and his voice mail was full, but Denny saw my number on caller ID a few minutes later and called me. He solved my problem in a highly professional manner, and I look forward to dealing with him again.

el guapo
02-23-09, 22:46
Denny is great. When I was hunting for a BCM midlength he came through. Told me he would install the rail and get it out the door same day he recieved it. True to his word I had it in my hand. Found me an LMT 10.5 upper two weeks after the election. Also gave me a call last time he got some LMT lowers in because I had asked about them a couple months before. I really can't say enough good things about him.

Brad519
05-29-09, 14:23
I wanted to add my .02 a couple of weeks ago someone posted about GTS having the LMT Tactical CH in stock so I quickly went to the GTS site and ordered 2. Well being in a hurry and being a dumbass I inadvertently clicked on the CMT CH. After placing the order I realized my mistake so I called the number on the web site. I didn't get an answer so I sent a quick email and by the time I sent the email my phone was ringing I answered and was greeted by "Hello this is Denny, I was in the dentist's office and couldn't answer the phone." So I explained to him my mistake and he gave me another number and told me to call Mike and he could probably correct my mistake. Called Mike..he said no problem he would cancel the order and I could make a new order for the LMT. This happened on a Tuesday and I had the CH in hand on Thursday. That's A-1 service if you ask me.
Ordered a Larue Aimpoint mount this weekend (Holiday weekend) and I got it today.
Great Customer Service and SUPER Fast shipping.
:D

M&P45
05-29-09, 14:55
I have done a lot of business with Denny in the past and will continue to do so. Deny is a stand up guy! Every time I have called in an order to Denny I hung up the phone feeling like I spent my money with the right vendor.

theJanitor
05-29-09, 15:02
agreed. when i was looking for a special barrel, he went out of his way to find one for me. i will always return to him for anything i need