PDA

View Full Version : Another knee-jerk

ZDL
02-24-09, 21:59
http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0209/Fast_action_on_the_Hill.html

Really guys? This seems important right now? 1 person gets mauled and we need a law now? People fear freedom because it requires responsibility. (who said that?) SAVE US FROM OURSELVES!!!! WE NEED LAWS!!!! WE ARE DUMBSHITS!!!! This is the subtle scream I hear everyday. It lies beneath the masses collective voice as evident by who they voted for.

Buckaroo
02-24-09, 22:03

Really guys? This seems important right now? 1 person gets mauled and we need a law now? People fear freedom because it requires responsibility. (who said that?) SAVE US FROM OURSELVES!!!! WE NEED LAWS!!!! WE ARE DUMBSHITS!!!! This is the subtle scream I hear everyday. It lies beneath the masses collective voice as evident by who they voted for.

Yea, CNN has it on their front page..... Let the chimp lovers eat each other for all I care!

Buckaroo

Honu
02-24-09, 22:27
my only thought say there is one next to you ? and you have children ? and the thing gets loose !!!!!

I have to say large wild animals that are not domesticated are not supposed to be or should be in areas of humans for the safety of others ?

I say the same thing against morons that raise pit bulls and stuff for fighting and don't control them !!!!

so I have mixed feelings about these kind of things

ZDL
02-24-09, 23:48
my only thought say there is one next to you ? and you have children ? and the thing gets loose !!!!!

I have to say large wild animals that are not domesticated are not supposed to be or should be in areas of humans for the safety of others ?

I say the same thing against morons that raise pit bulls and stuff for fighting and don't control them !!!!

so I have mixed feelings about these kind of things

You know how many sexual predators probably live within 5 miles of you?

How about a more effective law be passed than one that affects .00000000000000000000000000000001% of which the most negative outcome of no law is death which it probable percentage is probably .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the population.

That's my gripe.

Gramps
02-25-09, 01:16
Thinning the "Herd". Yet another reason to stay armed! 24/7

skyugo
02-25-09, 17:48
the captive primate safety act.

ridiculous. :D

Abraxas
02-25-09, 17:53

Love it!!!!

Heavy Metal
02-25-09, 22:47
Forget Zombies! Heston was right! We need to be stockign up on Ape loads, not Zombie loads.

I have said it before and I will say it again: "Get your stinking paws off of me you damn dirty ape!"

warpigM-4
02-26-09, 00:37
my first wife grandmother's neighbor had a few spider monkeys is cages in her back yard ,cute, but mean as hell and if you got within 5 feet of them they would sling shit on you.and monkey shit stinks so bad.she got rid of them after the male attacked her.to be so small it looked like she was in a cat fight it pulled big clumps of her hair out and scratched her face.if you went into the granny's back yard they would scream at you it was annoying as hell

Abraxas
02-26-09, 05:54
my first wife grandmother's neighbor had a few spider monkeys is cages in her back yard ,cute, but mean as hell and if you got within 5 feet of them they would sling shit on you.and monkey shit stinks so bad.she got rid of them after the male attacked her.to be so small it looked like she was in a cat fight it pulled big clumps of her hair out and scratched her face.if you went into the granny's back yard they would scream at you it was annoying as hell

All I can say to that is .22;)

Gramps
02-26-09, 11:58

.22 with a CAN, and call yourself the "Comunity Organizer" just reorganizing the community! :D Or "Community Pest Control" :p

warpigM-4
02-26-09, 14:16
that was my thought too:D But she wouldn't let me I hated those damn things

Gramps
02-26-09, 14:30
that was my thought too:D But she wouldn't let me I hated those damn things

Some times, but not always, it's better to ask forgiveness, than to ask for permision. :D SHAME ON ME!!! :(