PDA

View Full Version : HK P9S trigger guard repair

evilblackgun
02-26-09, 00:40
I have a HK P9S 9mm pistol that needs the trigger guard repaired. Long story short the pistol was stolen,:mad: later that day it was thrown from a vehicle moving at about 50 mph. :eek:The pistol was recovered later that day by the help of a metal detector. :cool:Now fast forward 6 years , I was thinking maybe Bowie Tactical or someone like that would be able to fix the broken trigger guard. It is broken right below the take down button located inside the trigger guard any info anyone can give me would be grateful thanks alot for looking.:)

Shadow1198
02-26-09, 16:24
Is it just the polymer trigger guard itself that's damaged? If it's just the polymer part and not the frame itself, you can get a new polymer trigger guard here:

http://www.e-gunparts.com/DisplayAd.asp?chrProductSKU=727280&chrSuperSKU=&MC=

Sorry to hear it was stolen. The P9S is quite possibly my favorite handgun. I still miss mine and think I need to buy one again. ;)

evilblackgun
02-26-09, 17:09
Thank you very much going to order 1 tonight. I have not shot this thing yet (belongs to family member) but as soon as the part comes in, taking this and usp tac 45 out to the range thank you again.:D