PDA

View Full Version : Oly has a web site HAHAHA

warpigM-4
02-26-09, 02:28
http://www.oa2.org/forums/index.php

I figured MarkM would sign up asap because of his love for Oly AR's :D

I guess these guys have not seen robs chart or heard of all the crap oly puts out

mmike87
02-26-09, 06:52
Wow, those guys are fired up!

Seriously, if they are happy with their purchases I am happy for them. They have their guns and their forum, and the "EBR snobs" (their words) have their guns and this forum.

Rider79
02-26-09, 07:19
"Right now I'm getting ready for the 3 gun season to start. I have worked on my AR and plan to use my Oly this season. I can afford any AR out there but I sticking with my Olympic!"

"And by the way I have a lot of rounds trough my Cast Plinker, it's running fine and I shoot the crap out of it."

Priceless.

Where's markm?

rob_s
02-26-09, 07:31
Let's not turn this into a forum war. Last time someone posted a link there we got posts by trolls that followed people back here.

Rider79
02-26-09, 07:41
They even call Grant a liar in this thread:

http://www.oa2.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8388

:rolleyes:

Rider79
02-26-09, 07:43
Sorry Rob, but I just had to say something about the part where they link Grant's thread on .223 Olys and accuse him of faking a pic, its just too funny.

lalakai
02-26-09, 09:09
Let's not turn this into a forum war. Last time someone posted a link there we got posts by trolls that followed people back here.

really have to support this action. To each their own, and very very few people have the strength of character to admit they are wrong and made a poor choice, regardless of which forum they are in, or the topic, or the item. It's better to learn by watching and listening, instead of trying to change someone's mind.

with that in mind.......who else hates glucks????:D

Littlelebowski
02-26-09, 09:24
A quick persual of their site is hiliarious with all of the problems being listed and happily ignored. However....forum wars are ugly. To each their own and let them enjoy their "savings."

mmike87
02-26-09, 09:41
There is not even that much savings, really. People have shown here numerous times that you CAN build a quality rifle, properly assembled, for a very competitive price.

BigDozer66
02-26-09, 10:07
Reading threads over there is like reading DU.:eek:
One big circle jerk but if they are happy then it isn't any of my business.;)
I have shot a few Oly's and have looked at plenty more and I won't own one.
I also won't own a Hesse/Vulcan but I am sure they have their own website somewhere?:p
BigDozer66

warpigM-4
02-26-09, 14:26
I didn't link it to start a forum war.so please lets don't i thought MarkM would get a laugh .I didn't see the thread of them bashing Grant until now:rolleyes:.If they are happy with their Oly then good for them.to each his own.

Outlander Systems
02-27-09, 08:37
Just...wow. :(

markm
02-27-09, 11:13
That site has been around for years. I can remember a STAFF member from TOS showing it to me. He laughed because they let him on with the username "notchromelined".

I really wouldn't waste my time on that site. If the general population of ARF is retarded, I can only imagine what the stupidity level of an Oly fanboy site would be.

(I agree with Rob_s.... leave the idiots alone so they won't come over here.)

BigPaulie
02-28-09, 23:54
OLY IS CRAP. First off before I get flamed, I know what I'm talking about. Former member of 1SFG. While at Lewis I went down to Oly to buy their "alphabet gun", 2005. Thought what the heck if it's messed up i can always drive 20 minutes to the factory. Took it to Range 45 and could not get it to chamber a round. No matter what round( 55 gr 62, 69 etc)/magazine (HK, issue etc). Took it back to them, and they made it like it was my fault. The pricks couldn't admit that this gun was crap. Rounds kept impacting on the feedramps so hard it bent the rounds. So I threatened to tell all of 1st Grp not to buy from them, and they gave me my money back. Suffice it to say you get what you pay for. 20+ years, mostly in SF, and they tell me they know more about weapons! PLEASE!

Gramps
03-01-09, 00:20
We know the truth, so who cares.

My first AR was an OLY A2 Carbine. I found someone later that just had to have it so I sold it for a profit and moved way up the chain. Lucky for me it ran OK for what little round count I had thru it. I actually gave it to my FFL and they took it to a gunshow and I got what I wanted out of it and they got their cut and all were happy at the sale time. (Don't know about the buyer now) But it did not come close to my CDD M4LE.

usaffarmer
03-01-09, 13:05
WOW, the Oly kool-aid is spiked. LMAO C4Igrant has been busy trying to teach them a thing or two. WOW

Heavy Metal
03-01-09, 13:41
Pearls before swine Grant, Pearls before swine.........................:D

That site is like the offical short-bus for the gun part of the internet. Most of those idiots are too retarded to begin to comprehend how FUBAR they really are.

usaffarmer
03-01-09, 14:23
but my oly is as good as.... :o

mark5pt56
03-01-09, 14:34
This isn't going anywhere but downhill.

C4IGrant
03-01-09, 14:59
They even call Grant a liar in this thread:

http://www.oa2.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8388

:rolleyes:

LOL, ya that thread is really funny. I am enjoying my time on there. :)

I have never seen a more head in the sand, ignorance is bliss group of people in my life!

C4