PDA

View Full Version : EOTAC Service

JBRIII
02-27-09, 07:07
I bought 2 shirts for a class this past weekend from EOTAC. When I got home and put them in the wash a few buttons came of of each shirt. I sent a note to their Customer Service explaining what happened. This is the response I received:

Hi John,

I apologize for the problems you've had with the shirts. You are absolutely correct, this should not happen with a $70 dollar shirt. We have addressed this situation with our factory and going forward all buttons will be sewn with a lock stitch to prevent this from happening in all future runs. I'm going to send you two replacement shirts and some additional items to make up for this inconvenience. If you have any problems with the replacement garments please let me know. I just want to assure you that this problem has been addressed and is being corrected on all EOTAC Apparel. Feel free to contact me with any questions about this.

Josh Rowell - Office Manager

Well the box arrived yesterday and not only did my 2 replacement shirts arrive, but a 1/4 zip shirt and a hat as well. I can not believe in this day and age that a company still gives such outstanding service. They went way above and beyond in this situation and by addressing the issue and putting corrective actions into place. I will have to say that when I need to buy training clothing in the future there will only be one company I deal with.

Thanks EOTAC.

John

CLHC
02-27-09, 12:16
Wow that is way too cool! First Class Customer Service! :cool:

GLOCKMASTER
02-27-09, 14:18
From what I have seen Fernando has been top notch on the customer service side of the house.

ST911
02-28-09, 17:55
How's the fit on the shirts? Generous? True to size?

Can you compare them to a Woolrich offering, especially?

jtb0311
03-03-09, 15:28
I just had a similar good experience with them. I ordered a pair of their discreet khaki pants and Josh e-mailed me to say they were out of stock and I could either place them on BO or cancel. I ended up canceling, but was very pleased with that level of customer service. I'll probably order from them in the future.

John Hearne
03-03-09, 22:51
I have a pair of their discreet pants. They are very well designed and I've sold several pairs for them after folks have seen mine.

JBRIII
03-06-09, 07:28
How's the fit on the shirts? Generous? True to size?

Can you compare them to a Woolrich offering, especially?

I would say they are generous cut, but not too baggy. I bought a size lareger and was able to wera U/A Cold Gear Top and a Long Underwear fleece 1/4 zip top underneath. I have only bought the woolrich pants in the past and never had thier shirts, so really can't compare the two. But the fabric is durable, there is a big vent in the back and plenty of pockets for just about everything. I think by fixing the button stitching, they should be about perfect.

Soda Pop
03-18-09, 23:30
The sizing for the shoulders is more accurate than the Woolrich stuff. The arm lengths are many of the Woolrich jackets and shirts are too long.

www.RogueElite.net is selling the Eotac line and they have a lot of it in stock.

ST911
03-19-09, 18:39
The sizing for the shoulders is more accurate than the Woolrich stuff. The arm lengths are many of the Woolrich jackets and shirts are too long.

Good info, thanks. I drag my knuckles on the ground, so longer sleeves than expected are handy.

Fernando Coelho
04-06-09, 18:59
I bought 2 shirts for a class this past weekend from EOTAC. When I got home and put them in the wash a few buttons came of of each shirt. I sent a note to their Customer Service explaining what happened. This is the response I received:

Hi John,

I apologize for the problems you've had with the shirts. You are absolutely correct, this should not happen with a $70 dollar shirt. We have addressed this situation with our factory and going forward all buttons will be sewn with a lock stitch to prevent this from happening in all future runs. I'm going to send you two replacement shirts and some additional items to make up for this inconvenience. If you have any problems with the replacement garments please let me know. I just want to assure you that this problem has been addressed and is being corrected on all EOTAC Apparel. Feel free to contact me with any questions about this.

Josh Rowell - Office Manager

Well the box arrived yesterday and not only did my 2 replacement shirts arrive, but a 1/4 zip shirt and a hat as well. I can not believe in this day and age that a company still gives such outstanding service. They went way above and beyond in this situation and by addressing the issue and putting corrective actions into place. I will have to say that when I need to buy training clothing in the future there will only be one company I deal with.

Thanks EOTAC.

John

You are very welcome! Thank you for supporting us.