PDA

View Full Version : Noob, and an intro !!

Stoneman122
03-01-09, 00:00
Hello Everone,
My name is Don and I have just purchased a S&W M&P 15X !! also bought a Surefire Tactical ForeGrip and an Eotech Sight 552.A65.

Short history: Retired Navy 20+ years, also a Precision Rifle Team Member. Currently employed as part of a Security Force for HSD.

Interests: Shooting of course and Tactics.

I know the search button is my friend but, I haven't found the answer to whether the MagPul Mags can be used in my gun? I've seen some threads elsewhere that stated that they will not work in the M&P's, is this a fact? If so, What other options do I have?

I am sure I'll have more questions, but for now that's all I have! I hope that eventually I will be able to contribute to the site as some of the regulars do!

Don

warpigM-4
03-01-09, 00:13
welcome Don ,Magpul has a spot here post your question there all the Big dogs from magpul are here and will answer you super fast again welcome to M4C

bkb0000
03-01-09, 01:06
I know the search button is my friend but, I haven't found the answer to whether the MagPul Mags can be used in my gun? I've seen some threads elsewhere that stated that they will not work in the M&P's, is this a fact? If so, What other options do I have?

ive never heard of such a thing. M&Ps may be known to have tigher magwells (i dont know), but i got a dollar says they're nothing so special that you simply CANT use pmags.

besides, pmags are the best mags for tight wells because you can easily make 'em fit. if your well is THAT tight, you're sorta screwed for GI mags. lot harder to shave some thousandths off of aluminum than polymer.