PDA

View Full Version : M&P Magazine Coupon from Summer 2008

1SFG
03-02-09, 21:40
Anyone know where I can find a pdf copy of the summer 2008 promo coupon? I picked up a M&P last July while on R&R and can't locate the coupon. I'm guessing as long as I have the coupon and my dated receipt I can still mail it in. Found a copy of the holiday coupon, but no joy on the summer '08 coupon.

Jerm
03-02-09, 22:28
Im not certain but i think there was a deadline to get them sent in.

Probably SOL.

You could try to contact S&W and they might do something for you.

wantsum
03-02-09, 22:46
Here's a link to the summer 2008 coupon you asked for, but I doubt it will do you much good. It says must be postmarked before Sept. 1, 2008.

http://www.turners.com/siteimages/swpromo.pdf

1SFG
03-03-09, 10:46
Thanks guys. Does indeed look like I'm SOL.

Lynn Freshly
03-05-09, 00:29
If you were deployed when you bought your M&P, I would call S&W customer service and explain that to them. They might just honor it, what do you have to lose??

Lynn

1SFG
03-05-09, 10:27
Thanks for the advice guys. I called S&W up about 5 minutes ago and it turns out I did remember to mail the coupon in before heading back to Iraq last July. They just haven't shipped them yet. Was told I'm in the mailing queue, so with any luck I may just get the mags before hitting the 1-year mark. Free is free, so no complaints here. Appreciate the help - thanks again.

ra2bach
03-05-09, 19:38
Thanks for the advice guys. I called S&W up about 5 minutes ago and it turns out I did remember to mail the coupon in before heading back to Iraq last July. They just haven't shipped them yet. Was told I'm in the mailing queue, so with any luck I may just get the mags before hitting the 1-year mark. Free is free, so no complaints here. Appreciate the help - thanks again.

say what? I got my mags and $50 check in about 2 months from that promo. you may want to give another call and light a bit of a fire under their butts...