PDA

View Full Version : the faux Obama "Change: one mag at a time" poster

Wilco
03-03-09, 10:02
anyone know where I can find a large picture of this? Some folks are using them as their Icons, it looks like the Change Obama posters, but with a Magpul mag and says "Change.....one magazine at a time". I've googled the crud out of it and can't find it...thanks!

Iraqgunz
03-03-09, 10:10
You won't find it because someone made that specially for me. He did it because of my sig line that I started after the election. "Change....one magazine at a time." Just curious where else you have seen it?

anyone know where I can find a large picture of this? Some folks are using them as their Icons, it looks like the Change Obama posters, but with a Magpul mag and says "Change.....one magazine at a time". I've googled the crud out of it and can't find it...thanks!

Wilco
03-03-09, 10:30
I haven't seen it. I wanted to send it to a friend of mine and am/was looking for a larger image. It's a killer image. Anyway I could snag a copy of it? No economic gain/stickers/tshirts would be made from it....He should put them on Cafe Press and sell them, he'd make a fortune....

ChristopherM4
03-03-09, 17:58
He should put them on Cafe Press and sell them, he'd make a fortune....

Thats a good idea....would make a killer shirt....maybe a big pic on the back and smaller one on front.

Topher

Abiqua
03-03-09, 19:04
If the original designer puts out a shirt/sticker I'd buy one.

beaker
03-03-09, 20:31
Thats a good idea....would make a killer shirt....maybe a big pic on the back and smaller one on front.

I'm in for one.

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-03-09, 20:39
I'm looking forward to a lot of faux-bama stuff.

mmike87
03-03-09, 20:44
I LOVE it. I'll add my name to the list of people that would by the shirt.

MisterWilson
03-03-09, 21:34
I was wondering what that thing said.

Hells yeah I'd like that shirt.

RojasTKD
03-03-09, 23:34
yep, me too and I know of at least one friend that would like one too.

JLM
03-04-09, 00:11
I would as well actually.

Joe_Friday
03-04-09, 08:41
I'm in too :D.

Hey what ever happened to the M4C shirts/stickers/etc. ????? I am taking it that it never got off the ground?