PDA

View Full Version : yhm QDS buis?

lostwake
03-03-09, 13:11
yankee hill just released the quick deploy system. does anyone out there have any that they can give feed back on? I wanted to get a set of these or troy industries but what i herd about the troy, i wasnt impressed. your feedback is appreciated

glazer1972
03-03-09, 13:55
I don't have one but it is shorter when folded than the troy.

lostwake
03-03-09, 14:58
i think im going to go with midwest industries for my m4. troy does not make a front sight for a gas block. and the QDS does not have one for a gas block either.

Col_Crocs
03-03-09, 15:38
i think im going to go with midwest industries for my m4. troy does not make a front sight for a gas block. and the QDS does not have one for a gas block either.

Just visited the YHM site and they do have a front sight. Clean lines and rounded edges look interesting from an aesthetics standpoint. I wonder how it actually looks mounted. Photos anyone??

lostwake
03-03-09, 15:46
to bad there handrail height. what about the guys with gas blocks. from what i herd there trying to compete with troy. they look very simuiar

SwatDawg15
03-03-09, 19:04
Not sure about YHM, But I have had MI irons and they are close to Troys. Troys are the best, but MI runs a close race IMO.