PDA

View Full Version : Good Source for Ordering Crimson Trace Grips?

Race
03-04-09, 11:53
Looking for an online source. Any recommendations?

Thanks.

losbronces
03-04-09, 12:03
G&R Tactical carries some. I've ordered them from Smyrna Shooters Supply and Cals Sporting Armory without any problems.

MMG
03-04-09, 20:22
TopGunSupply. Awesome sales and service. I highly recommend them for all of your handgun needs.

Race
03-04-09, 20:30
I already looked all over Top Gun Supply's web site and saw no mention of Crimson Trace at all. I don't think they're a dealer.

I'll give G&R a try.

Thanks.

MMG
03-04-09, 20:39
My apologies. I got to looking for you and I can't find any either and frankly, I'm surprised. Good luck.

Race
03-05-09, 08:16
MMG - no problem. Thanks for the help. I was surprised, too - they were the first site I checked.

ToddG
03-05-09, 08:55
FWIW, if you're willing to spend a few extra shekels, you can buy the grips directly from Crimson Trace on their website. You'll pay full retail -- so they're not competing with their distributors -- but if you decide you don't like the grips they have a no-questions-asked 30-day money back guarantee.

Race
03-05-09, 09:02
Thanks - that's good to know.

HowardCohodas
03-05-09, 09:42
Looking for an online source. Any recommendations?
Thanks.

I purchased both of mine form http://Shooters-Resource.com/. I've yet to see their price beat except in the forum store for the LCP. When price shopping, note that their posted price already includes shipping. Delivery was surprisingly fast.